Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Traffic Tickets
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- Owner/Attorney & Counselor-at-Law
- Pearlman & Tetreault, P.A.
- - Current
- Assistant State Attorney
- Pinellas County State Attorney's Office
- Tulane University School of Law
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- B.A. | Politics & Government
- Florida State Bar
Websites & Blogs
4 Questions Answered
- Q. When or how to stop paying alimony, legally?
- A: That depends on the type of alimony the court awarded in your divorce. There are six different types of alimony that can be awarded in a Florida divorce. Without a few more facts from you, this question cannot be properly answered.
- Q. What is the law in Florida used to calculate and allocate alimony to the spouse in a divorce?
- A: Fl. Stat. 61.08 lists the factors that the court may consider in awarding alimony. There are several different types of alimony and the court has wide discretion in choosing to award an amount or type of alimony, based on the factors listed in the statute above.
- Q. Criminal lawyer in washington county,fl.
- A: Hire a defense attorney.
Contact & Map