I fight hard to defend my clients who are charged with traffic offenses and misdemeanors. You deserve vigorous representation to fight and win.
I practice primarily in Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Fredericksburg. This enables me to know the judges, prosecutors, and law enforcement officers who will be involved in your case. You deserve a local attorney.
I offer very competitive rates by keeping overhead low so you can afford quality representation. You deserve a reasonable price.
Please contact me for a free consultation on your traffic or misdemeanor charge. I can defend you on traffic-related offenses such as speeding, reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, DUI / DWI, and eluding. I can also defend charges like shoplifting, petty larceny, drug possession, and underage possession of alcohol.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Virginia School of Law
- University of Dallas
- B.A. / Politics
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Knights of Columbus
- - Current
- board member
- Train for Humanity
- Activities: Train for Humanity helps everyday athletes raise money to help eradicate poverty.
- Fredericksburg Lawyer Blog
- [Video] 2 Kinds of Reckless Driving Charges You Can Get in the Rain
25 April 2016
- [VIDEO] If You Consent, The Police Can Search!
19 April 2016
- [VIDEO]How Should We Interact With The Police?
15 April 2016
- [VIDEO]How Often do People Get Jail for Virginia Reckless Driving?
12 April 2016
- [VIDEO]What is the Difference Between Reckless Driving and Improper Driving?
11 April 2016
- Following too closely – How close can you be?
17 March 2016
- Should Apple Comply with the FBI?
7 March 2016
- Virginia Considering Police Anonymity
22 February 2016
- Body Cameras Help the Defense
19 February 2016