I fight hard to defend my clients who are charged with traffic offenses and misdemeanors. You deserve vigorous representation to fight and win.
I practice primarily in Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Fredericksburg. This enables me to know the judges, prosecutors, and law enforcement officers who will be involved in your case. You deserve a local attorney.
I offer very competitive rates by keeping overhead low so you can afford quality representation. You deserve a reasonable price.
Please contact me for a free consultation on your traffic or misdemeanor charge. I can defend you on traffic-related offenses such as speeding, reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, DUI / DWI, and eluding. I can also defend charges like shoplifting, petty larceny, drug possession, and underage possession of alcohol.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Virginia School of Law
- University of Dallas
- B.A. / Politics
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Knights of Columbus
- - Current
- Train for Humanity
- board member
- Activities: Train for Humanity helps everyday athletes raise money to help eradicate poverty.
- Fredericksburg Lawyer Blog
- Virginia Misdemeanor and Felony Classifications
24 February 2017
- Driving on a Suspended License Virginia for a 4th Offense
7 February 2017
- [VIDEO] Over 900 Drivers Took This Quiz, 74% Missed 1 Question
19 January 2017
- [VIDEO] Uber Drivers – Fight Virginia Reckless Driving
6 January 2017
- [VIDEO] International Student Reckless Driving Defense
16 December 2016
- [Quiz] Do You Know Your Rights During a Traffic Stop in Virginia?
15 December 2016
- [VIDEO] Law School Student Reckless Driving in Virginia
12 December 2016
- [Video] Defend Reckless Driving Following Too Closely I95 Accidents
30 November 2016
- Prescription Drugs Can Land You in Jail for DUI
7 November 2016