I fight hard to defend my clients who are charged with traffic offenses and misdemeanors. You deserve vigorous representation to fight and win.
I practice primarily in Spotsylvania, Stafford, and Fredericksburg. This enables me to know the judges, prosecutors, and law enforcement officers who will be involved in your case. You deserve a local attorney.
I offer very competitive rates by keeping overhead low so you can afford quality representation. You deserve a reasonable price.
Please contact me for a free consultation on your traffic or misdemeanor charge. I can defend you on traffic-related offenses such as speeding, reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, DUI / DWI, and eluding. I can also defend charges like shoplifting, petty larceny, drug possession, and underage possession of alcohol.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Virginia School of Law
- University of Dallas
- B.A. | Politics
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- - Current
- Knights of Columbus
- - Current
- Train for Humanity
- board member
- Activities: Train for Humanity helps everyday athletes raise money to help eradicate poverty.
- Fredericksburg Lawyer Blog
- [Study] Virginia Counties with the Highest Drunk Driving Fatality Rates
25 April 2018
- [Infographic] Virginia’s Most Shocking DUI Statistics
6 March 2018
- How much does a Virginia reckless driving lawyer cost?
10 February 2018
- Can a cop pull you over for no reason?
19 January 2018
- What is a capias warrant?
16 January 2018
- Fall 2017 Scholarship Winner!
17 December 2017
- How to Interact with the Police – Scholarship Entries – Fall 2017
6 December 2017
- How to Pay Your Virginia Traffic Ticket Online
15 September 2017
- What You Need to Know About School Zones and Buses
31 August 2017