After managing the Public Defenders office for 5 years I opened my New Hampshire based Law Office practicing exclusively Criminal Defense in State and Federal Court. I accept cases in New Hampshire and Northern Massachusetts.
I have participated in extensive further training in criminal defense matters including a 30 day trial tactics and jury persuasion course in Dubois Wyoming held by nationaly known trial attorneys including Gerry Spence, Roy Black and Albert Kregor.
I have been asked by the New Hampshire Criminal Defense Association to assist in the training of lawyers on topics such as DWI defense, Drug Defense and Discovery practice. I have been asked by the New Hampshire Public Defenders to assist in the training of new lawyers in DWI defense and trial tactics and by various state-wide police departments in criminal defense matters.
I have focused my education, experience and interest in defending those accused of crimes.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Spanish: Spoken
- Managing Trial Attorney
- New Hampshire Public Defenders
- Managed an office of 9 lawyers, three investigators and support staff. I reviewed cases with new lawyers, formulated trail strategy and assisted in trial. Managed a full feloney case load and participated in over 100 jury trials including homicide, assault, drug charges and feloney level DWI cases.
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. / Law
- Honors: Deans List all years, Law Review, New England scholar, graduated in top 5% of class.
- Activities: law review, criminal law clinic
- Certified in Standard Field Sobriety Testing
- C.E.S consulting inc.
- Certified in Standard Field Sobriety Testing-2006 Successfully completed the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) approved course in Standard Field Sobriety Testing, the same course used to train police officers in administering roadside, "field" sobriety tests, such as the HGN Test Walk-and-Turn Test, and One-Leg-Stand Test.
- New Hampshire Association of Criminal Defense
- - Current
- Activities: leading advocacy and educational group for crimianl defense in New Hampshire, National association of criminal defense as well.
- National Association of Criminal Defense
- - Current
- Activities: Leading nationwide organization dedicated to the representation of those accused of crimes. Attended numerous trainings nationwide on criminial defense, trial tactics, and DWI/OUI defense