Amy MenzelFox Valley Technical College
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury, Domestic Violence ...
I understand that when someone comes to me for legal advice, that person is likely at the lowest point in their life, due to a wrongful allegation, terrible decision or unfortunate accident. I am truly committed to helping all of my clients receive the best result in their situation. I treat each case as the unique situation that it is and am committed to going above and beyond what other attorneys would do to ensure that best possible result.
I primarily focus on Criminal Defense and Personal Injury Law. I have found those to be the areas of law where I can truly help people. I will gladly take on the government when my clients have been wrongfully accused and I will gladly take on an insurance company when they are refusing to compensate my clients for their injuries related to an accident.
I am also very realistic with my clients. While you may encounter an attorney who makes grandiose promises that he or she cannot fulfill, I ensure that my clients are always prepared for the best and worst possible outcomes.
I look forward to the challenges each case has to offer.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Municipal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Adjunct Instructor-Criminal Justice
- Fox Valley Technical College
- Assistant District Attorney
- Outagamie County District Attorneys Office
- Marquette University Law School
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- Lawrence University
- B.A. (2003) | Government
- Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers
- Wisconsin State Bar  # 1059552
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- Board Member
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Hammett, Bellin & Oswald, LLC Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.