Amber CrawfordHall Booth Smith, P.C.
- Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate Law ...
Amber N. Crawford is an Associate at Hall Booth Smith in Columbus, Georgia, and she focuses her practice on estate planning, probates, guardianships and conservatorships, business transactions, and fiduciary litigation. She also represents clients in commercial real estate matters.
Before joining Hall Booth Smith, Amber spent several years at a firm in Newnan, Georgia, where she specialized in probates and estate planning. She also represented creditors’ rights in Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases, handled contract negotiations, closed commercial and residential real estate transactions, and litigated civil and transactional matters. She served as a guardian ad litem and court appointed attorney in Probate, Superior and Juvenile Court matters, and was one of two County Administrators/Conservators in Coweta County Probate Court.
Earlier in her career, Amber served as a prosecution intern in Georgia’s Northern Judicial Circuit, which included Madison, Hart, Franklin, Oglethorpe and Elbert counties. She also completed several other internships in probate and state courts.
Amber earned a J.D. degree from the University of Georgia School of Law, where she was a research assistant for Professor Eleanor Lanier for a grant project about the public guardianship program and the Founder and President of the Older Wise Law Students (OWLS) program. She was an academic tutor and student mentor, participated in the LLM and Judicial Clerkship Panels, and co-organized a Working in Public Interest (WIPI) Panel. She also completed a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, magna cum laude, at Columbus State University. During her undergraduate career, she was in the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society, Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society, National Society of Collegiate Scholars Honor Society and Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges.
Amber serves as a co-chairman for the State Bar of Georgia’s Young Lawyers Division’s Estate and Elder Law committee.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 11th Circuit
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- Supreme Court of the State of GEorgia
- United States District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Hall Booth Smith, P.C.
- - Current
- Mann & Wooldridge, P.C.
- The University of Georgia School of Law
- J.D. (2017)
- University System of Georgia - Columbus State University
- B.B.A. (2009)
- Shield of Sparta Medal
- National Infantry Association
- Commander's Award for Public Service Medal
- United States Army
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL)
- - Current
- State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyer's Division
- Co-Chair, Estate and Elder Law Committee
- - Current
- Activities: Host the Wills Clinics for First Responders and their spouses across the state of Georgia
- Judicial Clerkships Panel, University of Georgia School of Law
- LLM Panel, University of Georgia School of Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.