Free Consultation: (317) 883-9995Tap to Call This Lawyer
Amanda R. Whipple
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Probate ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Amanda graduated from the Indiana University McKinney School of Law in 2009 after completing her MBA at Ball State University in 2006. Amanda is a Bankruptcy Lawyer, Commercial Real Estate Lawyer and a Nonprofit lawyer.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Small Claims
Up to 30 minutes.
Credit Cards Accepted
3% fee applies
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Indiana Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2009) | Law
- Ball State University
- MBA (2006) | Finance
- Southeast Missouri State University
- BSBA (1999) | Finance
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Amanda R. Whipple, Attorney at Law
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.