Amanda concentrates her practice on corporate and business law, estate planning and business succession planning, real estate law, and tax issues.
She lives in West Bend and is actively involved with several groups in the local community, including the Albrecht Free Clinic and West Bend Noon Rotary Club.
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Schloemer Law Firm, S.C.
- - Current
- Amanda concentrates her practice on corporate and business law, estate planning and business succession planning, real estate law, and tax issues.
- Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP
- Advised clients on corporate and business transactions regarding the structure and use of Delaware business entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and statutory trusts. Assisted in providing third-party legal opinions concerning Delaware’s corporate and alternative entity statutes, the Delaware UCC, and other applicable laws. Drafted organizational documents for Delaware business entities, contracts and agreements in a wide variety of transactions, treatise updates, articles on amendment to Delaware’s corporate and alternative entity statutes, and memos on topics related to various corporate litigation and transactional matters.
- Judicial Intern
- Circuit Judge Dolores K. Sloviter, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Wrote memos addressing resentencings, dismissals for failure to state a claim, motions to withdraw as counsel, CJA vouchers, res judicata issues, ineffective assistance of counsel claims, evidentiary issues, and Constitutional claims.
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (2014)
- Honors: Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program (Site Coordinator & Tax Preparer), Journal of Law & Public Policy, (Executive Editor), Health Law Society (President), Tax Law Club (President), Environmental Law Society (Treasurer), Mediation Pro Bono Project (Site Leader), Pro Bono Bankruptcy Project, Pro Bono Research Project, Wills for Heroes
- Lawrence University
- B.A. (2005) | Biology, Psychology
- Honors: Dean’s List, Lambda Sigma, Psi Chi, Mortar Board, Sigma Phi Epsilon Balanced Man Award, NCAA Academic All-Conference, National Fastpitch Coaches Association All-America Scholar-Athlete
- Activities: NCAA Soccer & Softball, Delta Gamma
- State Bar of Wisconsin # 1103193
- Washington County Bar Association
- Schloemer Law Firm, S.C.
- Schloemer Law
- Seller Pitfalls in M&A Transactions: Key Considerations to Protect Yourself in the Sale of a Business
15 August 2019
- Supported Decision Making for the Elderly and People with Disabilities
15 July 2019
- Time Marches On: Do I need to Update My Estate Plan?
12 June 2019
- Attorney Isaiah Richie Graduates from West Bend Chamber of Commerce Leadership Program
24 May 2019
- Upfront Construction Notices: The Right to Cure and the Right to Enforce a Lien
15 May 2019
- For Sale By Owner Checklist
17 April 2019
- THE FAMILY COTTAGE: How to Avoid Conflict and Structure Ownership for Future Generations
12 March 2019
- Attorney Isaiah Richie appointed to Washington County EDWC Board
4 March 2019
- Advantages of a Revocable Living Trust
22 February 2019