Free Consultation: (469) 200-6508Tap to Call This Lawyer
Aman U. Khan

Aman U. Khan

  • Immigration Law, Business Law, Real Estate Law
  • Texas
Review This Lawyer
Client Reviews
J. J. August 1, 2020
Best Immigration Attorney in Dallas Aman Khan is an excellent immigration attorney. He puts the service of his clients before all else. Aman is honest, knowledgeable, hard working, and a fair attorney that consistently portrays professionalism in all aspects of his work. Will definitely recommend.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

We are a full service immigration law firm. Our services include, Employment-Based Immigration, Investor-Based Immigration, and Family-Based Immigration.

Aman U. Khan is a U.S. licensed immigration attorney based in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan Area and serves clients worldwide. Contact us for a FREE comprehensive case evaluation.

Practice Areas
Immigration Law
Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Real Estate Law
Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Google Meet
  • Zoom
  • WhatsApp
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Texas
ID Number: 24104527
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Hindi: Spoken
  • Kashmiri: Spoken
  • Punjabi: Spoken
  • Urdu: Spoken
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas
Placeholder image for professional associations.
American Immigration Lawyers Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Law License
The State Bar of Texas
Websites & Blogs
Khan Law, PLLC
Legal Answers
4 Questions Answered
Q. I want to know if someone can file the green card application with an expired passport and expired visa on it?
A: If you're obtaining your green card through consular processing, it is required that you have a valid passport. To obtain a green card, the foreign national is required to enter the Untied States, so with an expired passport, you will not be issued a visa to enter the U.S.
Q. What is the earliest that an I-129 petition can be filed for an L-1 visa extension, when filing via a service center?
A: Your employer may file an L-1A EOS 6 months prior to the expiration of your I-94.
Q. If I leave the US after my legal stay, but having I-539 VISA extension submitted, do I accumulate unlawful days?
A: Foreign nationals may remain in the United States during the pendency of their extension. However, if a foreign national decides to depart the U.S. while the application is pending, it will merely be considered abandoned and the foreign national will not accumulate unlawful presences.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Khan Law, PLLC
500 North Central Expressway
Plano, TX 75074
Toll-Free: (469) 200-6508
Cell: (469) 278-4687
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours (Today)
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Notice: COVID-19 Update: By appointment only.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.