Alton MooreInternational Tax Attorney
- Tax Law, Business Law, International Law ...
Evolution Tax and Legal is a top of the line International Tax firm based in Irvine, CA. We help both individuals and small to medium-sized businesses navigate the complicated world of international tax.
Firm founder, Alton Moore is a dually licensed California attorney and CPA. Alton has a vast experience in both the legal and tax worlds.
Prior to Evolution Tax and Legal, Alton's career began in Big 4 accounting with Ernst & Young, LLP, where he worked primarily amongst the international, state and local, and real estate tax compliance and consulting practices.
Alton then moved to an in-house role with a large family office known as Raj Capital. During his role at Raj Capital, he helped the family office form and operate an Opportunity Zone real estate specific investment fund.
Soon after, the private practice world of law and accounting beckoned him back when he took a position at the Tax Law Offices of David W. Klasing. While there, Alton was the head of the firms international tax and legal departments. Alton found an opportunity to combine his experiences to provide a unique set of law and accounting services to clients worldwide through establishing Evolution Tax & Legal.
Alton is the founder of Evolution Tax & Legal and runs all legal and accounting engagements.
- California Licensed Attorney
- California Certified Public Accountant
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law - Juris Doctorate
- Cum Laude Graduate (Top 10% of Class)
- Member of the Tax Law Society
- Dual emphasis graduate, with an emphasis in Chapman's Tax Law and Business Law programs
- Honorary Tax Student, Graduating with Highest Cumulative GPA in Tax
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- English: Spoken, Written
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- Arizona State University
- State Bar of California  # 318519
- Evolution Tax and Legal
- Tax Library
- Expat Taxes for Americans in Portugal
March 19, 2023
- How To File an FBAR From Japan
March 12, 2023
- What Is the Difference Between Form 8938 and FBAR?
March 5, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.