Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Ramapo College
- B.A. / Communication Arts, concentration in Journalism
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association Department of Pro Bono Affairs
- Middlesex County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Alison Sutak's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein Website
- New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Blog
- In A New Jersey Family Court, Credibility Is King!
12 September 2017
- In The Family Part Of The Superior Court of New Jersey, This Is How Our Attorney’s Prepare For Trial
11 July 2017
- Is A “Right of First Refusal” Automatic For Parenting Time In New Jersey?
14 June 2017
- OMG I Have Been Served On Facebook!
16 May 2017
- How Does Domestic Violence Affect A Pending Child Custody Case?
19 April 2017
- Is Mid-Week Overnight Parenting Time In The Best Interest Of The Child?
14 March 2017
- “A Parent Cannot Be Viewed As A Wallet;” Divorce, College Expenses and N.J. Law
28 February 2017
- Think Before You Post!
22 February 2017
- Why You Should Always Be Sure To Follow Through After Your Divorce Is Over!
2 December 2016
NJ Divorce Attorney Edward Weinstein: How My Law Firm Can Help You
FOR MORE LEGAL INFORMATION: Visit us online at http://www.weinsteinlawoffice.com TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION: Call us at 732-246-0909 VIDEO SUMMARY: For nearly 20 years, New Jersey divorce lawyer Edward R. Weinstein's law firm has focused...
Contact & Map