Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- Ramapo College
- B.A. | Communication Arts, concentration in Journalism
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association Department of Pro Bono Affairs
- Middlesex County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Alison Sutak's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Edward R. Weinstein Website
- New Jersey Divorce Lawyer Blog
- How Hard Is It To Prove Cohabitation And Stop Paying Alimony?
22 January 2018
- If I Have Equal Parenting Time, Is Child Support Required In New Jersey?
9 January 2018
- May I Move With My Child From New Jersey To Another State?
13 December 2017
- Can Child Support Be Waived By An Agreement In New Jersey?
4 December 2017
- Does A History Of Domestic Violence Help Obtain a Restraining Order?
7 November 2017
- Why Do Parents Have Alternating Weekends With Their Children?
7 November 2017
- Are Threats Made Through A Third Party Domestic Violence?
31 October 2017
- In A New Jersey Family Court, Credibility Is King!
12 September 2017
- In The Family Part Of The Superior Court of New Jersey, This Is How Our Attorney’s Prepare For Trial
11 July 2017
NJ Divorce Attorney Edward Weinstein: How My Law Firm Can Help You
FOR MORE LEGAL INFORMATION: Visit us online at http://www.weinsteinlawoffice.com TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION: Call us at 732-246-0909 VIDEO SUMMARY: For nearly 20 years, New Jersey divorce lawyer Edward R. Weinstein's law firm has focused...
Contact & Map