- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Employment Litigation
- Human Resources, Policies, and Procedures
- Traditional Labor Matters
- Wage and Hour Matters
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Ms. Day is admitted to practice in Ohio, the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio and the Eastern District of Michigan, the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court.Prior to practicing labor and employment
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Ohio State University College of Law
- B.S., Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, 1994
- Activities: Ohio State Bar
- Activities: Member of the labor sections of the Columbus, Ohio and American Bar Associations.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map