Alexander KorotkinLaw Office of Alexander Korotkin, Esq.
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Criminal Law ...
- New York
I have been practicing law in Rochester, New York, and nearby towns for the past 13 years. I concentrate my practice in matrimonial and family law. I counsel my clients on divorce, separation, custody, relocation, child support, adoption, premarital and postmarital agreements.
More specifically, I assist my clients with such matters as:
* Child Abuse
* Child Custody
* Child Support
* Child Support Enforcement
* Dependency Proceedings
* Domestic Partnerships
* Domestic Violence Orders
* Family Court Proceedings
* Family Law
* Fertility and Surrogacy
* Foreign Adoption
* Foster Care
* Grandparent Custody & Visitation Rights
* Grandparent Rights
* Name Change
* Parental Rights
* Postnuptial Agreements
* Prenuptial Agreements
* Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDROs)
* Restraining Orders
* Separation and Separation Agreements
I represent clients in Collaborative Family Law cases which involve resolving family disputes without going to court.
I have substantial litigation and trial experience in the Family and Supreme Courts, and have briefed and argued appeals in the Appellate Division.
I also represent clients in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy matters.
In addition, I represent clients in civil and commercial litigation, criminal and real estate matters.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Workers' Compensation
- General Civil
Free consultations available.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Please call my office to discuss.
- New York
- Belarusian: Spoken
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Ukrainian: Spoken
- Law Office of Alexander Korotkin, Esq.
- - Current
- Chamberlain D'Amanda
- Representing clients in family law, litigation and bankruptcy matters.
- State University of New York - Buffalo
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Union College
- B.A | Managerial Economics
- Honors: Honors Thesis Dean's List 1988-1989
- William E. McKnight Volunteer Service Award
- Volunteer Legal Services Project
- Award for pro bono representation.
- Monroe County Bar Association
- - Current
- New York State Bar Association
- - Current
- A Roadmap Through Divorce Proceedings
- Commentary to CPLR Article 31
- Consolidated Law Service
- Rochester Family Lawyer
- How Far Back Can Child Support Be Recalculated?
October 21, 2020
- Automatic Orders During Divorce Can Only Be Enforced Prior to the Entry of Judgment
October 12, 2020
- Sperm Donation, Paternity, and What Not to Do
October 5, 2020
- Rochester Bankruptcy and Debt Relief
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.