Alexander J. WinstonNorton & Luhn, P.C.
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning ...
Alex Winston has handled a variety of matters for the firm, including: Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney, etc.); Estate Administration (Probate); Business Transactions; Business Formation (LLC, Corporations, Partnerships, etc.); Debt Collection; Personal Injury; Landlord Tenant Disputes and Detainer Warrants; DUI; Simple Possession Casual Exchange; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; Drugs: Manufacture, Sale, Delivery or Possession; Theft (misdemeanor and felony); Speeding; Texting While Driving; Seat Belt Violation; Lane Violation; Aggravated Assault; Domestic Assault; Vandalism; Shoplifting; Driving While Privilege Revoked or Suspended; Public Intoxication; Underage Consumption of Alcohol; Failure to Provide Evidence of Compliance with Financial Responsibility Law (Insurance Violation); Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicle (Move Over Law); Driver's License violations, other traffic citations and more. Alex is a graduate of Webb School of Knoxville and the University of Tennessee. He earned a Juris Doctor, cum laude, from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Prior to attending law school, Alex had the opportunity to work for Steve Oberman, Tennessee's only certified specialist in DUI Defense. In 2012, Alex was an intern for the Honorable Sharon G. Lee, Justice of the Tennessee Supreme Court. He also clerked for Anne McKinney, a Knoxville estate planning and probate attorney. He practices in Knox, Anderson, Blount, Campbell, Claiborne, Cocke, Grainger, Greene, Hamblen, Jefferson, Loudon, Monroe, Roane, Sevier and Union counties, and has also represented in municipal or city courts in Knoxville, Clinton, Pigeon Forge, Townsend, Bean Station, and throughout East Tennessee.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Norton & Luhn, P.C.
- - Current
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- State Bar of Tennessee  # 33632
- Winston Law Center
- Q. my brother in law got arrested for aggravated assault what does that mean?
- A: It means he is accused of violating this statute: http://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-13/part-1/39-13-102 And this will shed light on that statute: http://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/title-39/chapter-13/part-1/39-13-101/ It also means he should probably hire a criminal defense attorney.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.