Alexander C. IonIon Law - Results Matter
- Business Law, Cannabis & Marijuana Law, Employment Law ...
Alex Ion is a litigator and regulatory attorney that focuses his practice in healthcare law, employment disputes, cannabis law, and commercial litigation. Alex also provides independent consulting services on issues of healthcare and cannabis regulatory law, policy, and compliance. He currently serves as Precinct Committeeman in DuPage County, Illinois.
Alex has represented and advised businesses ranging from international organizations and Fortune 500 companies to non-profits, sole proprietorships, and closely-held corporations. Alex’s intimate knowledge in navigating local, state, and federal regulatory schemes have helped his clients excel within the current difficult legal landscapes in both the healthcare sector and the legal cannabis space. Specifically, Alex has helped his clients attain local, state, and federal licensing and regulatory compliance. He has also helped his clients successfully navigate complex mergers and acquisitions, and federal audits. Alex also routinely defends and brings claims on behalf of his clients in state and federal court, as well as, before state and federal agencies.
Prior to founding Ion Law, Alex served as a regulatory advisor for a Chicago healthcare consulting firm and worked in-house for one of the largest hospital networks in Illinois, where he created the legal framework facilitating the creation of an Accountable Care Organization. Alex has also defended high-stakes products liability cases in Federal Court and handled national litigation for one of the largest trucking companies in the country.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- Marijuana Business Formation, Medical Marijuana
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Health Care Law
- Google Meet
First consultation is always free. Call (630) 414-9167
Contingency fees and hybrid fees are considered on a case by case basis.
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- 7th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Romanian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign
- B.A. | History and Classical Civilization
- Honors: Graduated summa cum laude and with highest distinction in History. Minored in Classical Civilization. Received highest distinction for published honors thesis "On the Shoulders of Giants: The Development of Dacia in the Romanian National Narrative, 1878-1948." Received Martha Belle Barrett Scholarship for outstanding academic achievement in History. Received Elizabeth & Charles Ellis Scholarship for outstanding academic achievement.
- University of Illinois College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Harno Scholar (top 10% of class), $90,000 merit scholarship, pro bono notation (over 120 hours of pro bono work)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6325682
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Ion Law Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.