Alex JeanThe Florida Bar
- Criminal Law, Personal Injury
Alex Jean, Esq. is a partner at Long & Jean, P.A. Mr. Jean is a Fort Lauderdale native, where he attended Cardinal Gibbons High School and received his B.S. in Legal Studies from University of Central Florida.
Mr. Jean received his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law. Mr. Jean served as a Certified Legal Intern for the Broward County Public Defender’s Office, handling felony and misdemeanor cases. In 2015, Mr. Jean began specializing in civil litigation aggressively fighting insurance companies and helping clients in their recovery and obtaining compensation for their pain and suffering. With extensive experience representing individuals in the courtroom, he has focused his practice on criminal defense and personal injury.
An active member of the South Florida community, Mr. Jean serves as a mentor for the Mentoring With A Father’s Heart of Broward County. Mr. Jean, who is fluent in creole, is also deeply involved with the Haitian community. In his free time, Mr. Jean enjoys saltwater fishing and being with family and friends. He currently resides with his fiancé in Fort Lauderdale.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Souther District of Florida
- University of Central Florida
- B.S. | Legal Studies
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. | Law
- The Florida Bar  # 0123572
- Mentoring with a Father's Heart Program
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.