I am an Italian Attorney since 2007, and a Certified Foreign Legal Consultant, certified by the Florida Bar.
I am a native Italian speaker, but I’m also fluent in English and Spanish.
My practice area is focused on the Italian citizenships applications: “Jure Sanguinis”, “Jure Matrimoni”, “Reacquisition of Italian Citizenship”, “Naturalization to a foreign country after August 16, 1992”, and “Renouncing Italian Citizenship”. I also assist clients to obtain all types of Italian visas, and “Permesso di Soggiorno” (residency permit).
Moreover, I assist Italian clients with the Treaty Transfer Program, which is an implementation of Public Law 95-144 (18 USC 4100 et seq.) The Program authorizes the Director of the Bureau of Prisons to transfer inmates to or from foreign countries, pursuant to the conditions of the treaty agreement which allows for such transfers. And given that, Italy is one of the several countries which participate to the Treaty Transfer Program with the US. I have acquired the requisite skills to execute these legal services with the Italian authorities.
At Fleitas PLLC, I also work under the supervision of a US attorney, gathering, researching and analyzing legal data pertaining to US immigration law, including statutes, decisions, legal articles and documents. To this end, I assist with the preliminary preparation of an array of immigrant and non-immigrant petitions/applications, both employment and family-based, as well as visas such as E1/E2, L1, B1/B2, O1, J1, K1, H1B, and student visas F/M.
- Italian Law
- The Florida Bar - Certified Foreign Legal Consultant. Not authorized to practice Florida Law.
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- Fleitas PLLC
- Florida International University
- Universita' degli Studi Federico II, Facolta' di Legge (College of Law), Naples (Italy)
- Naples’ Bar Association, Italy
- Florida Bar
- Member - Certified Foreign Legal Consultant
- National Italian American Bar Association
- Italian American Lawyer Association
- National Italian American Foundation
- Italy-America Chamber of Commerce Southeast
- Alessandro Conte’s Website Profile
- Fleitas PLLC Website
- Florida Investment Blog
- Italian Attorney at FLEITAS
7 November 2019
- Buying vs. Renting
7 April 2017
- Looking to Buy a New Home
6 March 2017
- What is a Partition Action?
14 February 2017
- Love thy neighbor?
8 February 2017
- The Real Estate Purchase Contract: The Most Important Step when Purchasing a Home
30 January 2017
- Why You Need An Experienced Real Estate Attorney On Your Side
23 January 2017