ALEASHA BOLING joined Parr Richey Frandsen Patterson Kruse in 2014 as an associate, concentrating her practice in the areas of utility and business law. Ms. Boling graduated summa cum laude from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in May 2014. During law school, Ms. Boling contributed to the Indiana Law Review, serving as a member of the Editorial Board in her final year, and advised lower-level students through the Dean’s Tutorial Society. In addition, she clerked for two law firms during law school, including Parr Richey.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Boling was a journalist and news editor for newspapers around Central Indiana.
Ms. Boling is admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana and the Federal District Court for both the Southern District of Indiana and Northern District of Indiana.
- Business Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Parr Richey Frandsen Patterson Kruse LLP
- - Current
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law
- Ball State University
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Confusion or Mere Diversion? Rosetta Stone v. Google’s Impact on Expanding Initial Interest Confusion to Trademark Use in Search Engine Sponsored Ads
- Indiana Law Review
- Aleasha J. Boling Website Profile
- Parr Richey Frandsen Patterson Kruse LLP Website
- Indiana Business Lawyer Blog
- Municipal/Utility Law – Graham v Brownsburg (May 21, 2019)
12 August 2019
- We’ll Have What They’re Having: The Potential Impact of Tennessee Wine on Indiana Utility Law
9 July 2019
- Seventh Circuit Holds Title VII Retaliation Plaintiffs To A High Bar, Requiring Retaliation To Be “The” But-For Cause Rather Than “A” But-For Cause
1 July 2019
- Is Obesity A Protected “Disability” Under The ADA? The Seventh Circuit Says “Maybe.”
24 June 2019
- SEA 460 (Indiana Broadband Development – 2019)
10 June 2019
- County of Butler v. CenturyLink Communications, LLC
16 May 2019
- Crow Wing Coop. Power & Light v. Great River Energy, 2019 Minn. App. Unpub. LEXIS 16 (Ct. App. Minn. Jan. 7, 2019)
22 April 2019
- THE DOOR SHOP, INC. V. ALCORN COUNTY ELECTRIC POWER ASSOCIATION
28 March 2019
- Duke Energy Indiana, LLC v. Town of Avon, Indiana
7 March 2019
- Indiana Injury Lawyer Blog
- What Is the Summary Judgement Stage in Indiana Personal Injury Cases?
14 August 2019
- Federal Circuit Court Overseeing Indiana Addresses Expert Witness Requirements
6 August 2019
- How Does Indiana’s Equine Immunity Statute Work and When Does It Apply?
24 July 2019
- Indiana Court Discusses Admissibility of Expert Witness’s Disciplinary History in Recent Auto Accident Case
12 July 2019
- Can an Indiana Slip-and-Fall Plaintiff Recover Even if the Hazard that Caused Their Injury Was Open and Obvious?
4 July 2019
- Indiana Court Discusses the Indiana Product Liability Act as It Pertains to Manufacturers of Component Parts
26 June 2019
- Are Waivers of Liability Enforceable in Indiana Courts?
19 June 2019
- Attention Indiana Parents: Fisher-Price Recalls Popular Infant Sleeper
11 June 2019
- Indiana Car Accidents Caused by Poorly Designed or Maintained Roads
3 June 2019