(510) 460-1222Tap to Call This Lawyer
Alden Jay KnisbacherZealous Representation. Proven Results.
- Employment Law, Civil Rights, Probate ...
- California, California
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&A
Alden Knisbacher has represented clients in the Bay Area and across California since 1994. He has litigated hundreds of cases in various areas of law including employment, real estate, contract and business disputes, probate disputes, civil rights and other matters.
Mr. Knisbacher is a Georgetown Law graduate.
When not practicing law he can be found hiking, biking, running or cycling with his two children. Or, perhaps, playing with their pet bunny, Bobby.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Elder Law
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Additional Practice Area
- Civil Litigation
- Google Meet
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 169705
- Knisbacher Law Offices
- - Current
- Univ of Maryland Baltimore Co
- Undergraduate Degree
- Georgetown Univ Law Ctr
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 169705
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Our website
9 Questions Answered
- Q. Does employer have the right to decrease nonunion workers wage and not to do the same to union workers?
- A: Yes. It would be easier to decrease non-union hours because the employer would have to negotiate with the union to decrease union hours.
- Q. My job is decideing to open back up even tho it is a recreational center for swimming. According to the directions.
- A: An employer is allowed to change job duties -- especially during this uncertain time.
- Q. Can employer legally ask if you received a stimulus check or ask about your personal finances/situation?
- A: As long as you are not required to answer the survey it is probably legal. You should not be required to answer because that would likely violate your right to privacy. As for unemployment, you should apply.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.