Alan PearlmanCHICAGO AREA FAMILY-CRIMINAL-DUI AND TRAFFIC LAW ATTORNEY HELPING FAMILIES
- Divorce, Family Law, Criminal Law ...
For over 4 decades, Northbrook family law attorney Alan Pearlman has been helping families in Chicagoland and Lake County through difficult times in divorce and other family law matters, as well as Criminal and Complex DUI and Traffic matters. Our office concentrates on finding hidden assets in High Profile Divorce cases, while at the same time helping couples complete a dissolution of marriage through trial or a negotiated settlement agreement, and attending to all the important issues in their divorce matter, including child custody and visitation, child support, spousal maintenance and the division of marital property. Alan Pearlman, Ltd. also assists clients in matters involving domestic violence, adoption, and post-divorce compliance with domestic relations orders such as the enforcement of visitation schedules or the payment of child support. Throughout the Chicago metropolitan area, contact Alan Pearlman, Ltd. for sound advice and professional representation in divorce and other Illinois family law matters.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Harvard Law School
- National College of DUI Defense Attorneys
- John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1973) | Juris Doctorate
- DePaul University
- B. M. Ed. (1968)
- Illinois State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.