Free Consultation: (678) 532-7359Tap to Call This Lawyer
AJ MerrillLegal & Biz Adviser to Media/Tech/General Biz w/ Social Cause Focus
- Entertainment & Sports Law, Intellectual Property, Business Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
AJ helps Media, Technology, Online, Education and other businesses launch, grow, and build lasting relationships with customers, partners and the community through a strong public benefit / social cause focus. He likes to make it Fun, because life is short! (And, it turns out, Fun is Good for Business! :)
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- International Law
- Human Rights, Imports & Exports
- Trademark Litigation, Trademark Registration
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
Up to 30 minute initial consultation free.
Credit Cards Accepted
Most major credit cards, pay by text, etc.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Managing Partner
- Valant LLP
- - Current
- Lead Attorney
- Merrill Law
- Business and Legal Adviser to Entertainment, Technology, and Education startup and growth companies with a strong focus on Social Cause / Public Benefit. Film and Television Production, Finance, and Distribution Agreements. International Technology Manufacturing, Sales, Shipping, Finance and Delivery Agreements, Sourcing, Brokering, Bank Letters of Credit, Currency Exchange, and other International Transfer of Funds Issues, Sourcing/Printing/Delivery of Foreign-Language Instructional Manuals, etc. Talent Representation, Employment Agreements, Contract Drafting, Negotiation. Startup Consulting, all aspects of the enterprise including structuring, launch, tax treatment, ownership and control, partner agreements, client agreements, protection of proprietary intellectual property and other material, pricing, marketing, growth and development, exit strategy and planning, liability and insurance, etc. Copyright and Trademark Consulting. Internal agreements within the Organization. Strategy and Direction. Systems and tactics for developing long-term, ongoing relationships with partners, customers and the community. Keeping it Fun :)
- University of Southern California
- J.D. (1996) | Entertainment, Contracts, Intellectual Property, International Business and Finance, Telecommunications, Constitutional Law and History of American Legal Thought
- State Bar of Georgia
Websites & Blogs
- Valant Profile
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.