Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
Aaron R. Gott focuses on challenges to government conduct, business and competition litigation, and appeals.
- Business Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Antitrust Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 4th Circuit
- 8th Circuit
- 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- Of Counsel
- Bona Law PC
- Florida State University College of Law
- Iowa State University
- Minnesota State Bar
- David’s Famous Gourmet Frozen Custard
- Vice President and General Counsel
Articles & Publications
- Ticky Tacky Little Governments? A More Faithful Approach to Community Associations Under State Action Doctrine
- Florida State University Law Review
Websites & Blogs
- Aaron R. Gott's Website Profile
- Bona Law PC Website
- The Antitrust Attorney Blog
- Antitrust Injury and the Classic Antitrust Case of Brunswick Corp v. Pueblo Bowl-O-Mat
4 February 2019
- What does the Coty judgment mean for businesses that do business in Europe?
23 January 2019
- Is Insurance Really Exempt from the U.S. Antitrust Laws?
11 January 2019
- Does a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy Violate the Antitrust Laws?
5 January 2019
- What Can Your Friendly Antitrust Lawyer Do for You?
9 December 2018
- Three Components of Every Effective Appellate Argument
11 November 2018
- Antitrust and Competition Law is Global: Bona Law Expands Its International Resources through IR Global
5 November 2018
- Antitrust Group Boycotts: My Competitors are Conspiring Against Me
27 October 2018
- What is a Lanham Act False Advertising Claim and Why Does it Matter for Competition?
19 October 2018
- Titles and Deeds
- Anatomy of a Commercial Real Estate Transaction for California Real Estate Investors
19 January 2019
- What California Real Estate Investors Should Know About Construction Contractors
8 January 2019
- San Diego Vacation Rental Limitations: What Happened and What Will Happen Next?
24 December 2018
- What California Real Estate Investors Should Consider When Purchasing Real Property at Foreclosure Auctions
15 December 2018
- Duties of a California Real Estate Property Manager
22 October 2018
- Everything You Need to Know About Hard Money Loans
18 October 2018
- Due Diligence Tips for Commercial Property Purchases in California
9 October 2018
- Remedies for Breach of Fiduciary Duty by a California Real Estate Syndicator or Other Real Estate Professional
16 September 2018
- What Are a California Landlord’s Remedies for a Tenant’s Breach of a Commercial Lease?
12 September 2018
Contact & Map