The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
The Tennessee Law Offices of John Day, P.C. represents individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits caused by the negligence of others. All cases undertaken by the Brentwood-based firm and its trial lawyers are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
The firm has recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients and their loved ones in medical malpractice, motor vehicle accident, dog bite, and drowning cases. The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims in Tennessee, and teaching other attorneys about the state and federal tort and personal injury law. Attorney John Day has successfully litigated cases involving catastrophic birth injury, medical malpractice, and a wide range of other matters. The law firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law before all Tennessee federal and state courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court.
Attorneys at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. have received numerous honors and awards. Their peers recognized them with a preeminent 'AV' rating from Martindale-Hubbell for their lawyers' legal abilities and ethics. Business Tennessee consistently names John Day as one of the state best lawyers. In 2011, the Nashville Post listed John Day as one of Nashville's Top 101 Lawyers. The founding partner is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the most prestigious and exclusive organization of trial lawyers in the country.
- Car accident statute of limitations held to began on date of accident.
16 April 2021
- Vicarious liability claim under HCLA not barred due to statute of limitations running out on claim against non-party agent.
15 April 2021
- Failure to list purpose on HIPAA authorization leads to dismissal of HCLA case.
7 April 2021
- Cross-examination Tips
1 April 2021
- Case against deceased defendant time-barred.
30 March 2021
- SCOTUS Addresses Personal Jurisdiction in Products Liability Lawsuits
26 March 2021
- Landlord liable for negligent misrepresentation based on false statement that roof could be quickly repaired.
19 March 2021
- Court clarifies factors to consider for fraud allegation related to attorney-client fee agreement.
12 March 2021
- Doctor’s Alleged Misrepresentation of Credential’s Falls Outside of HCLA requirements.
10 March 2021
- April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month
14 April 2021
- Tiger Woods Accident and “Black Box” Data
9 April 2021
- Tort Tidbits: Spinal Cord Injuries, Adaptive Cruise Control and Drowsy Driving
25 March 2021
- Major Biden and Dog Bite Claims
11 March 2021
- Spring Break Driving Tips
3 March 2021
- Radical Listening
26 February 2021
- How Will the Pandemic Affect Jury Awards?
15 February 2021
- Road Rage and Car Accidents
27 January 2021
- How Do You Prove Pain & Suffering?
21 January 2021