The Law Offices of John Day, P.C.
The Tennessee Law Offices of John Day, P.C. represents individuals and their families in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits caused by the negligence of others. All cases undertaken by the Brentwood-based firm and its trial lawyers are handled on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients only pay the law firm attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement.
The firm has recovered tens of millions of dollars for clients and their loved ones in medical malpractice, motor vehicle accident, dog bite, and drowning cases. The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. has decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured victims in Tennessee, and teaching other attorneys about the state and federal tort and personal injury law. Attorney John Day has successfully litigated cases involving catastrophic birth injury, medical malpractice, and a wide range of other matters. The law firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law before all Tennessee federal and state courts, as well as the U.S. Supreme Court.
Attorneys at The Law Offices of John Day, P.C. have received numerous honors and awards. Their peers recognized them with a preeminent 'AV' rating from Martindale-Hubbell for their lawyers' legal abilities and ethics. Business Tennessee consistently names John Day as one of the state best lawyers. In 2011, the Nashville Post listed John Day as one of Nashville's Top 101 Lawyers. The founding partner is a Fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, the most prestigious and exclusive organization of trial lawyers in the country.
- City’s Duty to Protect Against Dangerous Dog Fell Under Public Duty Doctrine
26 April 2019
- Plaintiff Must Name “John Doe” if Other Driver in Car Accident Case is Unknown.
25 April 2019
- Claims Commissioner Must Make Conclusions of Law For Each Theory of Negligence
24 April 2019
- Rule 59.04 Motion Does Not to Save Medical Malpractice Case
17 April 2019
- Fall Down Steps Not Enough to Prove Premises Liability Case
12 April 2019
- 2017 Tennessee Health Care Liability Statistics – Part 3
20 March 2019
- 2017 Tennessee Health Care Liability Statistics – Part 2
19 March 2019
- 2017 Tennessee Health Care Liability Statistics – Part 1
18 March 2019
- Motion to Amend Must Be Considered Before Hearing Motion to Dismiss
14 March 2019
- Would You Hire a Lawyer Who Had Been Convicted of Murder?
30 April 2019
- Will Motorists Get Greater Protection Against Deadly and Underreported Underride Accidents?
18 April 2019
- Spring Showers Bring May Flowers and Accidents
9 April 2019
- New Tennessee Car Accident Facts You Should Know
4 April 2019
- Talk to Your Kids: Drowsy Driving
20 March 2019
- Tennessee Worst in the Nation for Distracted Driving
14 March 2019
- Pedestrian Accidents Are On the Rise
6 March 2019
- Do You Have Ochophobia?
27 February 2019
- The Opioid Epidemic on Our Roadways
20 February 2019