The Law Offices Of Allan F. Friedman
Websites & Blogs
- What to Do if You are Under Police Investigation or Stopped by Police
9 February 2019
- Connectiucut’s New Primary Aggressor Statute in Domestic Violence Cases
5 January 2019
- Local Police Charge Man with Crime of Felony Possession with Intent to Sell for mere Possession of Non Criminal Quantity of Marijuana
17 September 2017
- Why You Should Not Openly Carry a Handgun – Even if You Have a Permit
9 September 2017
- Drug Overdose Deaths in Connecticut on Track to Reach 1,000 in 2017 – Will The Police Turn Up the Heat on the Streets?
3 September 2017
- Should State’s Attorneys Take a Defendant’s Immigration Status Into Consideration When Crafting a Plea Disposition?
26 August 2017
- Connecticut Passes New Stalking Statue – Expands The Conduct that Constitutes Stalking to Include Social Media
6 August 2017
- Why Are There so Many Domestic Violence Arrests in Connecticut? – Mandatory Arrest Law and Dual Arrest Discussed
29 July 2017
- “Investment Bank Top Exec in Shoplift Bust at Whole Foods” – What Shoplifting by Multi Millionaires Teaches us about Shoplifting Cases?
15 July 2017
Contact & Map