Free Consultation: (203) 357-5555
Offers Video Conferencing
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Allan F. Friedman

Allan F. Friedman Justia Connect Pro Lawyers, want to be a Justia Connect Pro too? Learn more ›

Allan F. Friedman Criminal Lawyer
  • Criminal Law, Domestic Violence, DUI & DWI ...
  • Connecticut, New York
Review This Lawyer
Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Legal Knowledge
Legal Analysis
Communication Skills
Ethics and Professionalism
Zenas Zelotes
Zenas Zelotes June 25, 2020
Rating: 10 Lawyer Rating - 10 out of 10
For all the reasons I just mentioned. I thought he did a great job and look forward to working with him again.
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ALII PlatinumBlawg SearchSocial MediaResponsive Law

Attorney Friedman has been zealously defending the rights of those accused of committing crimes and practicing in the field of family law throughout Connecticut since 1992. In the past quarter decade, Attorney Friedman has devoted his career to serving the community and providing top-notch client service. Attorney Friedman has fought cases all the way up to our Supreme Court. While your case may not be quite that complex, Attorney Friedman will bring the same determination and no stone unturned approach to defending your rights no matter how big or small your case may be. Call Attorney Friedman for a no-obligation free consultation today (203) 357-5555. Offices located in Stamford and Norwalk

Practice Areas
    Criminal Law
    Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    DUI & DWI
    Traffic Tickets
    Suspended License
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Restraining Orders
  • Driver's License Reinstatement
  • Shoplifting
Video Conferencing
  • FaceTime
  • Skype
  • Zoom
  • FreeConferenceCall
  • GoToMeeting
  • Free Consultation
    Free phone consultations and free 15 office consultation on all cases
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    All Credit Cards accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
New York
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken
Professional Experience
Criminal Defense Attorney
Allan F. Friedman Criminal Lawyer
- Current
Quinnipiac University School of Law
Quinnipiac University School of Law Logo
State University of New York - College at New Paltz
Placeholder image for education.
Elite Lawyer
Elite Lawyers of America
Award for excellence in criminal law practice
10 Best for Client Satisfaction
American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
Award for providing excellence in client service in criminal law
Top Ten Lawyer In Criminal Practice for 2017
American Law Institute
Legal writing award
American Law Institute
Professional Associations
Fairfield County Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
New York State Bar  # 2520286
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
Criminal Defense Attorney Allan Friedman Esq. Shares Criminal Law Policies
A Guide to the Connecticut Accelerated Rehabilitation Program
Guide to Surviving your Domestic Violence Arrest In Connecticut
Heir-Hunting Agrements: Reccomendations for the Extension of Probate Court Jurisdicton
Conneticut Probate Law Journal
Speaking Engagements
Immigration reform and changes to the Connecticut DMV license requirements, Changes in the Law Effecting undocumented aliens and thier ability to obtain drivers licences
Review of Developments in Immigration Law and the Political Landscape, Overview of Immigration Policy for 2016
Review of recent Developments in Immigration under the Trump Administration, Immigration Law Review 2017
Radio Interview, Drug law enforecement and the failed war on drugs, Live on air radio interview
Empire Radio Now! Professional Round Table
Radio interview on drug policy and the failed war on drugs in our society and how we defend those who have been wrongfully accused of crimes
AVVO Client's Choice Award 2017 - 2019
Websites & Blogs
Allan F. Friedman's Website Profile
Allan F. Friedman Criminal Lawyer Website
Allan Friedman Family Law Website
Connecticut Criminal Lawyer Blog
Legal Answers
30 Questions Answered
Q. Good afternoon Having this kind of charge an i still able to work or do my gun licenses 53a-125 Larceny 4th Deg A misdem
A: If you are charged with larceny 4th you should speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney to see if the case can be resolved without a criminal conviction. Some alternatives include the accelerated rehabilitation program. I hope that helps you.

Q. Charged with pos. of <1/2oz cannabis in CT and was given a nolo contendre. Do I have to report this on an application?
A: YES you have to report it. Lying on an application to a bar is an offense worse than possession of marijuana - be truthful and consult an attorney who works on bar applications
Q. 14-223(b), 14-224, 532-117, 14-2136, 14-36(2) Bond is 70$. What are the charges?
A: Apparently the allegations are that you left the scene of a motor vehicle accident; disobeying the signal of an officer; criminal mischief; operation without insurance and driving without a license or registration. Given that you have a prior criminal record and are not eligible for a diversionary program it is advisable that you seek legal counsel as severe of these allegations are criminal charges
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Allan F. Friedman Criminal Lawyer
Main Office
1100 Summer St
Stamford, CT 06905
Telephone: (203) 357-5555
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours (Today)
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Notice: We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Allan F. Friedman Criminal Lawyer
Norwalk Office
40 Richards Ave
Norwalk, CT 06854
Telephone: (203) 847-2000
Monday: Open 24 hours
Tuesday: Open 24 hours
Wednesday: Open 24 hours
Thursday: Open 24 hours (Today)
Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday: Open 24 hours
Sunday: Open 24 hours
Notice: We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to assist you
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.