The Higgins Firm PLLC
The Higgins Firm is a Nashville personal injury law firm that represents individuals who have been injured at work. Attorney Jim Higgins leads the firm's Workers Compensation practice and has recovered compensation for workers who have suffered carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injuries, or shoulder, neck, or back injuries. The firm provides a free initial consultation to review your workplace disability claim.
- 3M Knowingly Sold the U.S. Department of Defense Earplugs, Putting Active Duty Soldiers at Risk for Hearing Loss
6 February 2019
- Tennessee Doctors Are Getting Paid to Deny Americans and Tennessee Residents Disability
17 January 2019
- A Terminally Ill Man Just Won $289 Million from Agricultural Company Monsanto
24 August 2018
- Signature HealthCare to Pay $30 Million For Allegations of Defrauding Nursing Home Residents
9 July 2018
- New Pending Lawsuits Against Neocate Formula and Dangerously Low Phosphate Levels
29 May 2018
- Abilify Claimants Recover Settlements, While Others Join the Class Action Lawsuit
15 May 2018
- Is the Attorney Client Privilege Over? Here’s What You Need to Know
7 May 2018
- Tempe Woman is Struck and Killed by Self Driving Uber Car, Now the Question Remains: Who is Responsible?
2 April 2018
- Drowsy Driving Accounts for One in 10 Highway Car Crashes
5 March 2018
- $20 Sexual Harassment Settlement for Fox’s Gretchen Carlson
12 December 2017
- Faulty Background Checks Prompt Multiple Class Action Lawsuits
10 May 2017
- Is Your Personal Trainer Being Worked Over by their Employer?
16 September 2016
- Personal Trainers File Whistle-blower Lawsuit Against Lifetime and Seek Class Action Status For Wage Claims
22 August 2016
- No minimum wage or overtime for minor league baseball players?
29 June 2016
- Discrimination in the workplace based on Military Service
15 June 2016
- CCA in hot water for understaffing, again.
25 May 2016
- Uber Settles Driver Rights Lawsuit for $100 Million
28 April 2016
- Female soccer players file wage complaint against U.S. Soccer
31 March 2016
- Glen Campbell Last Will and Testament Dispute Shows Importance of Transparent Estate Planning
26 January 2018
- How Much Should it Cost to Prepare a Will Tennessee? Four Things to Consider…
18 December 2017
- Why the Best Time to Put a Power of Attorney (POA) in Place is Now
5 September 2017
- 6 Reasons Why You Need a Will (and 2 reasons why you shouldn’t wait)
18 July 2017
- What Assets are Really Held in My Revocable Living Trust?
25 May 2017
- How Do I Find Out if I Am Entitled to an Inheritance?
26 April 2017
- (Why) Do Millennials Need Estate Planning?
7 March 2017
- Carrie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds Scenario: What Happens if my Heir and I Die Days Apart?
24 January 2017
- Resolve to Secure Your Estate Plan in 2017
12 January 2017