The Higgins Firm PLLC
The Higgins Firm is a Nashville personal injury law firm that represents individuals who have been injured at work. Attorney Jim Higgins leads the firm's Workers Compensation practice and has recovered compensation for workers who have suffered carpal tunnel syndrome, repetitive strain injuries, or shoulder, neck, or back injuries. The firm provides a free initial consultation to review your workplace disability claim.
- What Happens If Your In An Accident With A Self Driving Car?
9 April 2017
- Tennessee Law Proposes New Bill That Give Drivers Immunity for Hitting Protesters
17 March 2017
- Chiropractic Adjustment in Playboy Model May Have Lead to Fatal Stroke
14 February 2017
- The Textalyzer: Fair and Reasonable or Invasion of Privacy? – You Tell Us
13 February 2017
- New Rules Enacted to Protect Residents of Nursing Homes
26 January 2017
- Family of Killed 17-Year-Old Settles Faulty Airbag Lawsuit
11 January 2017
- Parking Lot Accidents Account for 1 in 5 Collisions
7 December 2016
- Tennessee Law Caps Monetary Damages for Chattanooga Bus Accident Victims
5 December 2016
- Crane Operator Awarded 3.4 Million in Construction Injury Lawsuit
29 November 2016
- Is Your Personal Trainer Being Worked Over by their Employer?
16 September 2016
- Personal Trainers File Whistle-blower Lawsuit Against Lifetime and Seek Class Action Status For Wage Claims
22 August 2016
- No minimum wage or overtime for minor league baseball players?
29 June 2016
- Discrimination in the workplace based on Military Service
15 June 2016
- CCA in hot water for understaffing, again.
25 May 2016
- Uber Settles Driver Rights Lawsuit for $100 Million
28 April 2016
- Female soccer players file wage complaint against U.S. Soccer
31 March 2016
- Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Employees in Class Action Suit Against Tyson
24 March 2016
- Domino’s Drivers File FLSA Lawsuit
22 February 2016
- How Do I Find Out if I Am Entitled to an Inheritance?
26 April 2017
- (Why) Do Millennials Need Estate Planning?
7 March 2017
- Carrie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds Scenario: What Happens if my Heir and I Die Days Apart?
24 January 2017
- Resolve to Secure Your Estate Plan in 2017
12 January 2017
- The Holidays are a Great Time to Get Your Estate Plan in Order
6 December 2016
- How Do I Protect My Copyrights Through Estate Planning?
11 November 2016
- Does My Estate Plan Need to be Reviewed by a Tennessee Attorney?
27 October 2016
- Should My Blended Family Impact My Tennessee Estate Plan and Will?
6 October 2016
- How Can I Protect My Home for My Children? Tennessee Estate Planning Considerations (Part 2 of 2)
29 September 2016