- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Elder Law
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- The Higgins Firm PLLC
- University of Tennessee College of Law
- DePaul College of Law
- Tennessee State Bar
- Rick Piliponis' Website Profile
- Higgins Firm Website
- The Higgins Firm's Website
- The Higgins Firm Memphis Website
- The Higgins Firm Estate Law Website
- Rick Piliponis' Nursing Home Abuse Website Profile
- The Higgins Firm Nursing Home Abuse Website
- Rick Piliponis' Personal Injury Website Profile
- The Higgins Firm Personal Injury Website
- Tennessee Employment Lawyer Blog
- Faulty Background Checks Prompt Multiple Class Action Lawsuits
10 May 2017
- Is Your Personal Trainer Being Worked Over by their Employer?
16 September 2016
- Personal Trainers File Whistle-blower Lawsuit Against Lifetime and Seek Class Action Status For Wage Claims
22 August 2016
- No minimum wage or overtime for minor league baseball players?
29 June 2016
- Discrimination in the workplace based on Military Service
15 June 2016
- CCA in hot water for understaffing, again.
25 May 2016
- Uber Settles Driver Rights Lawsuit for $100 Million
28 April 2016
- Female soccer players file wage complaint against U.S. Soccer
31 March 2016
- Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Employees in Class Action Suit Against Tyson
24 March 2016
- Tennessee Injury Lawyer Blog
- What Makes a Great Nursing Home and How to Find It
21 May 2017
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered to Pay Millions in Damages from Talc-Powder Trial… AGAIN.
11 May 2017
- What Happens If Your In An Accident With A Self Driving Car?
9 April 2017
- Tennessee Law Proposes New Bill That Give Drivers Immunity for Hitting Protesters
17 March 2017
- Chiropractic Adjustment in Playboy Model May Have Lead to Fatal Stroke
14 February 2017
- The Textalyzer: Fair and Reasonable or Invasion of Privacy? – You Tell Us
13 February 2017
- New Rules Enacted to Protect Residents of Nursing Homes
26 January 2017
- Family of Killed 17-Year-Old Settles Faulty Airbag Lawsuit
11 January 2017
- Parking Lot Accidents Account for 1 in 5 Collisions
7 December 2016
- Tennessee Estate Law Blog
- What Assets are Really Held in My Revocable Living Trust?
25 May 2017
- How Do I Find Out if I Am Entitled to an Inheritance?
26 April 2017
- (Why) Do Millennials Need Estate Planning?
7 March 2017
- Carrie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds Scenario: What Happens if my Heir and I Die Days Apart?
24 January 2017
- Resolve to Secure Your Estate Plan in 2017
12 January 2017
- The Holidays are a Great Time to Get Your Estate Plan in Order
6 December 2016
- How Do I Protect My Copyrights Through Estate Planning?
11 November 2016
- Does My Estate Plan Need to be Reviewed by a Tennessee Attorney?
27 October 2016
- Should My Blended Family Impact My Tennessee Estate Plan and Will?
6 October 2016
The Higgins Firm 116 Third Ave South Nashville, TN 37201 (615) 353-0930Jim Higgins Discusses Verdict against Motrin Manufacturer.mp4
Tennessee Lawyer interviewed about a jury verdict against the motrin manufacturer. Verdict was against Johnson & Johnson.Nursing Home Neglect Cases
The Higgins Firm 116 Third Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37201 (615) 353-0930 ?