Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall aggressively defends clients facing New Jersey shoplifting, marijuana, or juvenile criminal charges. With eight offices across the state, the law firm's criminal defense attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will review legal options with prospective clients free of charge.
Their attorneys have extensive courtroom experience defending clients facing serious criminal charges. They are in court nearly every day protecting the rights and freedoms of clients facing drug charges, shoplifting allegations, and juvenile offenses. An arrest can lead to severe consequences if it results in a conviction, even for non-violent property or low-level drug offenses. For example, people convicted of marijuana possession, distribution, or trafficking charges can face serious obstacles in their daily lives and careers. Such charges can also negatively affect a person's immigrations status in the United States. The same holds true for shoplifting offenses and juvenile crimes.
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall knows that a criminal conviction can negatively affect a client's employment, driving privileges, child custody arrangements, as well as lawful gun use and ownership. Some of these charges are strict liability offenses. Without a lawyer to defend them, people charged with a strict liability drug offense can face significant consequences that can be extremely difficult to defeat. Many of the firm's lawyers are former prosecutors, with decades of criminal defense experience in New Jersey state and federal courts. They know how to navigate through the court system and how to get charges downgraded or even dismissed.
- New Jersey Lawmakers Consider Reducing License Suspension Times but Mandating Ignition Interlock Devices in DWI Cases
12 December 2018
- Operating a Motorized Scooter While Drunk in New Jersey
5 December 2018
- More than 20,000 NJ DWI Convictions Could be Tossed Out
28 November 2018
- Bar Serving Alcohol Settles Case After Fatal New Jersey DWI Crash
16 November 2018
- New Jersey Cop Sentenced to Nine Months in Jail for Death in DWI Crash
5 November 2018
- Study Indicates that States Which Legalized Marijuana Have More Auto Accidents
2 November 2018
- School Bus Driver Arrested for Drunk Driving in New Jersey
24 October 2018
- Actor Arrested for Driving Drunk with Toddler in his Lap
17 October 2018
- New Jersey Woman Sentenced to Six Years for Drunk Driving Wreck That Killed a Man
10 October 2018