Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall aggressively defends clients facing New Jersey shoplifting, marijuana, or juvenile criminal charges. With eight offices across the state, the law firm's criminal defense attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will review legal options with prospective clients free of charge.
Their attorneys have extensive courtroom experience defending clients facing serious criminal charges. They are in court nearly every day protecting the rights and freedoms of clients facing drug charges, shoplifting allegations, and juvenile offenses. An arrest can lead to severe consequences if it results in a conviction, even for non-violent property or low-level drug offenses. For example, people convicted of marijuana possession, distribution, or trafficking charges can face serious obstacles in their daily lives and careers. Such charges can also negatively affect a person's immigrations status in the United States. The same holds true for shoplifting offenses and juvenile crimes.
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall knows that a criminal conviction can negatively affect a client's employment, driving privileges, child custody arrangements, as well as lawful gun use and ownership. Some of these charges are strict liability offenses. Without a lawyer to defend them, people charged with a strict liability drug offense can face significant consequences that can be extremely difficult to defeat. Many of the firm's lawyers are former prosecutors, with decades of criminal defense experience in New Jersey state and federal courts. They know how to navigate through the court system and how to get charges downgraded or even dismissed.
- Drivers Using Prescription Opioids Twice as Likely to be in Deadly Car Crash
20 May 2019
- New Jersey School Bus Driver Arrested for DWI after Accident Injures Multiple Students
15 May 2019
- Underage Drinking and Driving on Prom Night is a Serious Problem
7 May 2019
- Elderly Driver Tries to Flee the Scene of an Accident After Striking a Pedestrian
25 April 2019
- New Jersey DWI Charge or Conviction Could Lead to Deportation of Undocumented Immigrants
22 April 2019
- Phone Addicts are a Bigger Threat on the Road than Drunk Drivers, Study Says
11 April 2019
- New Jersey Man Who Flipped his Car Onto Lawn Charged with Drunk Driving
4 April 2019
- Man and Woman Charged with DWI by Hoboken Police on St. Patrick’s Day
27 March 2019
- Man Who Hit and Struck Atlantic Highlands Couple Charged with DWI
20 March 2019