Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall aggressively defends clients facing New Jersey shoplifting, marijuana, or juvenile criminal charges. With eight offices across the state, the law firm's criminal defense attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will review legal options with prospective clients free of charge.
Their attorneys have extensive courtroom experience defending clients facing serious criminal charges. They are in court nearly every day protecting the rights and freedoms of clients facing drug charges, shoplifting allegations, and juvenile offenses. An arrest can lead to severe consequences if it results in a conviction, even for non-violent property or low-level drug offenses. For example, people convicted of marijuana possession, distribution, or trafficking charges can face serious obstacles in their daily lives and careers. Such charges can also negatively affect a person's immigrations status in the United States. The same holds true for shoplifting offenses and juvenile crimes.
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall knows that a criminal conviction can negatively affect a client's employment, driving privileges, child custody arrangements, as well as lawful gun use and ownership. Some of these charges are strict liability offenses. Without a lawyer to defend them, people charged with a strict liability drug offense can face significant consequences that can be extremely difficult to defeat. Many of the firm's lawyers are former prosecutors, with decades of criminal defense experience in New Jersey state and federal courts. They know how to navigate through the court system and how to get charges downgraded or even dismissed.
- New Jersey Court Reverses DWI Conviction Due to Admission of Hearsay Evidence
20 January 2020
- Court Discusses What Constitutes a Violation of a New Jersey DWI Defendant’s Right to a Speedy Trial
10 January 2020
- Court Discusses Necessity Defense in New Jersey DWI Cases
5 January 2020
- New Jersey Court Discusses Standard for Granting a Petition to Withdraw an Uncounseled Guilty Plea in a DWI Case
26 December 2019
- New Jersey Court Discusses Evidentiary Determinations in DWI Cases
19 December 2019
- New Jersey Court Discusses What Constitutes Operation of a Vehicle in DWI Cases
16 December 2019
- Court Discusses Standard for Granting Post-Conviction Relief in New Jersey DWI Cases
6 December 2019
- New Jersey Court Analyzes Sufficiency of Warning Regarding the Consequences of Refusal to Submit to a Breath Test
24 November 2019
- New Jersey Court Explains Operation of a Vehicle May Be Proven Through Circumstantial Evidence in DWI Cases
18 November 2019