Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall aggressively defends clients facing New Jersey shoplifting, marijuana, or juvenile criminal charges. With eight offices across the state, the law firm's criminal defense attorneys are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They will review legal options with prospective clients free of charge.
Their attorneys have extensive courtroom experience defending clients facing serious criminal charges. They are in court nearly every day protecting the rights and freedoms of clients facing drug charges, shoplifting allegations, and juvenile offenses. An arrest can lead to severe consequences if it results in a conviction, even for non-violent property or low-level drug offenses. For example, people convicted of marijuana possession, distribution, or trafficking charges can face serious obstacles in their daily lives and careers. Such charges can also negatively affect a person's immigrations status in the United States. The same holds true for shoplifting offenses and juvenile crimes.
The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall knows that a criminal conviction can negatively affect a client's employment, driving privileges, child custody arrangements, as well as lawful gun use and ownership. Some of these charges are strict liability offenses. Without a lawyer to defend them, people charged with a strict liability drug offense can face significant consequences that can be extremely difficult to defeat. Many of the firm's lawyers are former prosecutors, with decades of criminal defense experience in New Jersey state and federal courts. They know how to navigate through the court system and how to get charges downgraded or even dismissed.
- New Jersey Drunk Driver Involved in Two Accidents in School Zone
14 August 2018
- Drunk New Jersey Driver Hits 36 Parked Cars
7 August 2018
- Woman Drives Drunk to Pick Up Friend Charged with DWI at a New Jersey Police Station
25 July 2018
- New Jersey DWI Based On Blood Alcohol Content Greater than 0.10 Percent
16 July 2018
- Jersey Shore Towns with Least and Most DWI Arrests
9 July 2018
- Resisting Arrest During a DWI Stop in New Jersey
2 July 2018
- Study Finds More Fatal Crashes Linked to Drugged Driving than Drunk Driving
27 June 2018
- 20-Minute Observation Defense for DWI Cases in New Jersey
20 June 2018
- New Jersey Driver Charged with Underage DWI After Falling Asleep at Traffic Light
13 June 2018