Law and Mediation Office of Darren M. Shapiro, P.C.
Websites & Blogs
- How Do You Get a Spouse to Agree to Divorce Mediation?
14 October 2016
- When Should a New York Court Refrain From Ordering Forensics in Child Custody Cases?
7 October 2016
- When Should a New York Court Order Forensics in Child Custody Cases?
30 September 2016
- Proof of Child Support Payments and Cash Payments In New York
24 September 2016
- Validity of a Universal Life Church Marriage and Prenuptial Agreement
19 September 2016
- The Primary Caretaker Standard in New York Child Custody Law
10 September 2016
- Evidence Time Period for Modification of a Stipulation to a Child Custody Order in New York
3 September 2016
- When Is New York Mediation Appropriate in High Conflict or Abusive Relationships?
26 August 2016
- Can Divorce Mediation Work in High-Conflict Relationships?
21 August 2016
Contact & Map