Klose & Associates
Websites & Blogs
- What is a Mortgage Contingency in a New York State Real Estate Contract- Ask Steve Miller!
1 March 2017
- Think before you as “siri” or “alexa”– Ramifications of the New Smart Home.
14 February 2017
- Tenants by the Entirety as a form of Ownership– More Nuanced Than Simply being Married.
8 February 2017
- Temporary Residences, SRO, or a Hotel- Local Governments Cracking Down on Non-traditional Tenants.
25 January 2017
- Protect Yourself from Internet Trolls Looking For an Easy Payday.
4 January 2017
- Have you ever considered the Legal Issues and Financial Issues Arising from the Installation of Solar Panels on your Home in New York?
23 December 2016
- Some Respite (and Protection) from the Allegedly Defamatory On-Line Review?
19 December 2016
- Black Ops versus Tactical Ops-Beer Naming Becomes a Trademark Battle.
14 December 2016
- Will a Defamation Action Lie if you Call your Neighbor a Witch?
31 October 2016
Contact & Map