Klose & Associates
Websites & Blogs
- Tenancy by the Entirety
19 August 2020
- The State of Fair Housing in These Times of Change.
14 July 2020
- COVID -19 Response from a Legal and Estate Planning Perspective- Protect your Family.
3 April 2020
- Privacy and Social Media: How Your “Private” Content is Still Discoverable in a Lawsuit.
5 March 2018
- Airbnb and the sharing economy: is it legal to rent out my home?
16 February 2018
- Real Estate Broker “Dual Agency”: What it is, and what it means for you in a real estate transaction.
5 January 2018
- The hidden costs behind title insurance: How title companies used to pay “inducements” (kickbacks) to encourage lawyers and realtors to use them and the 2018 New York State regulations designed to stop them.
3 January 2018
- What is a Mortgage Contingency in a New York State Real Estate Contract- Ask Steve Miller!
1 March 2017
- Think before you as “siri” or “alexa”– Ramifications of the New Smart Home.
14 February 2017
Contact & Map