Grabel & Associates
Grabel & Associates is an experienced Michigan criminal defense law firm providing free emergency consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The law firm's defense attorneys aggressively defend the rights and protect the freedoms of clients facing criminal investigations, and those arrested on DUI, felony, or misdemeanor charges. The firm has lawyers across Michigan for those who need a criminal defense lawyer fast. As a convenience, Grabel & Associates accepts all major credit cards for client payments.
The Michigan law firm's criminal defense lawyers have more than 100 years of combined legal experience helping thousands of clients charged with state and federal crimes. Grabel & Associates is there to support and guide each client during every stage of a case. The firm's attorneys have obtained countless not guilty verdicts from juries and dismissals of cases before trial. They also resolve cases by convincing prosecutors that charges are not warranted under the facts of the case. The firm's defense team is adept at handling investigative, trial, and post-trial stages of criminal cases. The attorneys have extensive trial experience defending sex offenses, theft and property crimes, and violent felonies.
Founding attorney A. Scott Grabel is passionate about his criminal defense work and fighting for the rights of the accused. He is proud to hold membership in criminal defense organizations like the National Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, NORML, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, and the National Lawyers Guild. Attorney Grabel contributes to the non-profit Innocence Project and the Michigan State Bar Foundation's Access to Justice Fund.
- The Polygraph Motion: When Defense Counsel Goes on the Attack
7 August 2018
- The Transferred Intent Doctrine: A Hidden Criminal Law Danger
4 August 2018
- The Sentencing Memo: When the Lawyer Should go the Extra Mile
31 July 2018
- Social Media Retaliation: Revenge or a 5-Year Felony?”
30 July 2018
- Sleeping Beauty Syndrome: The Forgotten Defense
26 June 2018
- Carpenter vs. United States: A Move in the Right Direction
25 June 2018
- MCR 6.310 (B) (3): The “Danger Zone” of Criminal Law
22 June 2018
- The Probation Violation: Where Second Chances Fall Apart
21 June 2018
- DNA Tests Lead to Incarceration?
11 June 2018