Grabel & Associates
Grabel & Associates is an experienced Michigan criminal defense law firm providing free emergency consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The law firm's defense attorneys aggressively defend the rights and protect the freedoms of clients facing criminal investigations, and those arrested on DUI, felony, or misdemeanor charges. The firm has lawyers across Michigan for those who need a criminal defense lawyer fast. As a convenience, Grabel & Associates accepts all major credit cards for client payments.
The Michigan law firm's criminal defense lawyers have more than 100 years of combined legal experience helping thousands of clients charged with state and federal crimes. Grabel & Associates is there to support and guide each client during every stage of a case. The firm's attorneys have obtained countless not guilty verdicts from juries and dismissals of cases before trial. They also resolve cases by convincing prosecutors that charges are not warranted under the facts of the case. The firm's defense team is adept at handling investigative, trial, and post-trial stages of criminal cases. The attorneys have extensive trial experience defending sex offenses, theft and property crimes, and violent felonies.
Founding attorney A. Scott Grabel is passionate about his criminal defense work and fighting for the rights of the accused. He is proud to hold membership in criminal defense organizations like the National Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, NORML, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, and the National Lawyers Guild. Attorney Grabel contributes to the non-profit Innocence Project and the Michigan State Bar Foundation's Access to Justice Fund.
- Metro Detroit Doctors Charged in Massive Opioid Scheme
30 June 2020
- Ingham County Prosecutors May Require a Review of Body Cam Footage Before Authorizing Resisting Arrest Charges
29 June 2020
- MDOC Probation Officer Files Lawsuit Against Livingston County Prosecutor’s Office Following Dismissal of Perjury Charges
26 June 2020
- Plan for Statewide Police Misconduct Database Meets Opposition
25 June 2020
- Southfield City Clerk to Face Trial from Felony Charges for Election Fraud
25 June 2020
- Roadside Drug Testing Expands to the Rest of the State
24 June 2020
- Newport Man Jailed on Ethnic Intimidation and Assault Charges
23 June 2020
- Michigan Supreme Court Declines to Hear Case Involving Statements Made Without a Lawyer Present
22 June 2020
- Three People Charged in Scheme to Defraud Veterans Program
19 June 2020