Grabel & Associates
Grabel & Associates is an experienced Michigan criminal defense law firm providing free emergency consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The law firm's defense attorneys aggressively defend the rights and protect the freedoms of clients facing criminal investigations, and those arrested on DUI, felony, or misdemeanor charges. The firm has lawyers across Michigan for those who need a criminal defense lawyer fast. As a convenience, Grabel & Associates accepts all major credit cards for client payments.
The Michigan law firm's criminal defense lawyers have more than 100 years of combined legal experience helping thousands of clients charged with state and federal crimes. Grabel & Associates is there to support and guide each client during every stage of a case. The firm's attorneys have obtained countless not guilty verdicts from juries and dismissals of cases before trial. They also resolve cases by convincing prosecutors that charges are not warranted under the facts of the case. The firm's defense team is adept at handling investigative, trial, and post-trial stages of criminal cases. The attorneys have extensive trial experience defending sex offenses, theft and property crimes, and violent felonies.
Founding attorney A. Scott Grabel is passionate about his criminal defense work and fighting for the rights of the accused. He is proud to hold membership in criminal defense organizations like the National Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, NORML, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, and the National Lawyers Guild. Attorney Grabel contributes to the non-profit Innocence Project and the Michigan State Bar Foundation's Access to Justice Fund.
- Woman Arrested After Spitting At Police Over Mask Dispute
28 May 2020
- Wayne County Prosecutor To Testify Over Former Senator Virgil Smith Case
27 May 2020
- Oakland County Sheriff’s Deputy Charged With Shooting Pregnant Teen
26 May 2020
- Michigan Supreme Court Hears Case On Expanding Payments For Those Wrongfully Convicted
25 May 2020
- Michigan State Police Officer Exonerated In Excessive Force Allegations
22 May 2020
- Juvenile Lifer To Continue Life Sentence For 1983 Killing
21 May 2020
- General Motors Cleared By FBI In UAW Corruption Case
20 May 2020
- Cell Phones And Laptops Now Allowed In Michigan Courts
19 May 2020
- Additional Macomb County Official Charged Over Misuse Of Funds
18 May 2020