Grabel & Associates
Grabel & Associates is an experienced Michigan criminal defense law firm providing free emergency consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The law firm's defense attorneys aggressively defend the rights and protect the freedoms of clients facing criminal investigations, and those arrested on DUI, felony, or misdemeanor charges. The firm has lawyers across Michigan for those who need a criminal defense lawyer fast. As a convenience, Grabel & Associates accepts all major credit cards for client payments.
The Michigan law firm's criminal defense lawyers have more than 100 years of combined legal experience helping thousands of clients charged with state and federal crimes. Grabel & Associates is there to support and guide each client during every stage of a case. The firm's attorneys have obtained countless not guilty verdicts from juries and dismissals of cases before trial. They also resolve cases by convincing prosecutors that charges are not warranted under the facts of the case. The firm's defense team is adept at handling investigative, trial, and post-trial stages of criminal cases. The attorneys have extensive trial experience defending sex offenses, theft and property crimes, and violent felonies.
Founding attorney A. Scott Grabel is passionate about his criminal defense work and fighting for the rights of the accused. He is proud to hold membership in criminal defense organizations like the National Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, NORML, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, and the National Lawyers Guild. Attorney Grabel contributes to the non-profit Innocence Project and the Michigan State Bar Foundation's Access to Justice Fund.
- The Plain Smell Doctrine: A Dangerous Issue to Your Freedom
17 October 2017
- Excluding a Piece of Evidence from Trial – The Exclusionary Rule
20 September 2017
- Cannabis Community Disturbed by State Board Meeting
14 September 2017
- Cannabis License Meeting’s Leave Citizens in Fear
13 September 2017
- Looting, Price Gouging, & Other Unfortunate Consequences of Hurricanes
11 September 2017
- Blue Sky Laws: A Hidden Danger to Criminal Prosecution
7 September 2017
- Gun Ownership & Self Defense in Michigan
28 August 2017
- Fentanyl, a Powerful Opioid We’ve All Become Familiar with in Recent Years
25 August 2017
- Michigan Legislature Maintains Tough Stance of Drunk Driving
23 August 2017