Grabel & Associates
Grabel & Associates is an experienced Michigan criminal defense law firm providing free emergency consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The law firm's defense attorneys aggressively defend the rights and protect the freedoms of clients facing criminal investigations, and those arrested on DUI, felony, or misdemeanor charges. The firm has lawyers across Michigan for those who need a criminal defense lawyer fast. As a convenience, Grabel & Associates accepts all major credit cards for client payments.
The Michigan law firm's criminal defense lawyers have more than 100 years of combined legal experience helping thousands of clients charged with state and federal crimes. Grabel & Associates is there to support and guide each client during every stage of a case. The firm's attorneys have obtained countless not guilty verdicts from juries and dismissals of cases before trial. They also resolve cases by convincing prosecutors that charges are not warranted under the facts of the case. The firm's defense team is adept at handling investigative, trial, and post-trial stages of criminal cases. The attorneys have extensive trial experience defending sex offenses, theft and property crimes, and violent felonies.
Founding attorney A. Scott Grabel is passionate about his criminal defense work and fighting for the rights of the accused. He is proud to hold membership in criminal defense organizations like the National Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, NORML, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, and the National Lawyers Guild. Attorney Grabel contributes to the non-profit Innocence Project and the Michigan State Bar Foundation's Access to Justice Fund.
- Michigan Governor Signs Historic Expungements Bill into Law
20 October 2020
- False Confession Expert Given Green Light to Testify in Murder Case
12 October 2020
- Woman Faces Felony Charges for Allegedly Shooting at DoorDash Delivery Driver
1 October 2020
- Man Charged with Home Invasion for Breaking into Eminem’s Home Bound Over for Trial
30 September 2020
- Wayne County Inmate Charged in the Death of Jail Deputy
29 September 2020
- Novi Man Federally Charged in COVID-19 Loan Scheme
28 September 2020
- Dump Truck Driver Faces Murder Charge in the Death of a 10-Year-Old Girl
25 September 2020
- St. Clair County Judge Denies Adjournment of Jury Trials Amid Pandemic
24 September 2020
- Lansing Judge Rejects Proposed Plea Deal in Double Murder Case
23 September 2020