Grabel & Associates
Grabel & Associates is an experienced Michigan criminal defense law firm providing free emergency consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The law firm's defense attorneys aggressively defend the rights and protect the freedoms of clients facing criminal investigations, and those arrested on DUI, felony, or misdemeanor charges. The firm has lawyers across Michigan for those who need a criminal defense lawyer fast. As a convenience, Grabel & Associates accepts all major credit cards for client payments.
The Michigan law firm's criminal defense lawyers have more than 100 years of combined legal experience helping thousands of clients charged with state and federal crimes. Grabel & Associates is there to support and guide each client during every stage of a case. The firm's attorneys have obtained countless not guilty verdicts from juries and dismissals of cases before trial. They also resolve cases by convincing prosecutors that charges are not warranted under the facts of the case. The firm's defense team is adept at handling investigative, trial, and post-trial stages of criminal cases. The attorneys have extensive trial experience defending sex offenses, theft and property crimes, and violent felonies.
Founding attorney A. Scott Grabel is passionate about his criminal defense work and fighting for the rights of the accused. He is proud to hold membership in criminal defense organizations like the National Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, NORML, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, and the National Lawyers Guild. Attorney Grabel contributes to the non-profit Innocence Project and the Michigan State Bar Foundation's Access to Justice Fund.
- The Stanaway Motion: When Criminal Defendant Fights Back
8 February 2018
- The Arraignment: It’s not just a Topic on the Michigan Bar Exam
30 January 2018
- Drunk Driving Laws: The Change that is Coming?
26 January 2018
- The 48205: In Detroit, the Numbers do not Always Equate to Justice
8 January 2018
- The Economics of Sentencing: When Nursing Homes Supplant Incarceration
14 December 2017
- The Presentence Investigation Report: The Enemy of the Incompetent Lawyer
6 December 2017
- Winter Driving Safety Tips for Michigan Residents
6 November 2017
- Grabel and Associates Win Landmark Case
25 October 2017
- The Mistrial: The Misunderstood Motion
24 October 2017