Grabel & Associates
Grabel & Associates is an experienced Michigan criminal defense law firm providing free emergency consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The law firm's defense attorneys aggressively defend the rights and protect the freedoms of clients facing criminal investigations, and those arrested on DUI, felony, or misdemeanor charges. The firm has lawyers across Michigan for those who need a criminal defense lawyer fast. As a convenience, Grabel & Associates accepts all major credit cards for client payments.
The Michigan law firm's criminal defense lawyers have more than 100 years of combined legal experience helping thousands of clients charged with state and federal crimes. Grabel & Associates is there to support and guide each client during every stage of a case. The firm's attorneys have obtained countless not guilty verdicts from juries and dismissals of cases before trial. They also resolve cases by convincing prosecutors that charges are not warranted under the facts of the case. The firm's defense team is adept at handling investigative, trial, and post-trial stages of criminal cases. The attorneys have extensive trial experience defending sex offenses, theft and property crimes, and violent felonies.
Founding attorney A. Scott Grabel is passionate about his criminal defense work and fighting for the rights of the accused. He is proud to hold membership in criminal defense organizations like the National Association of Criminal Defense lawyers, NORML, Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, and the National Lawyers Guild. Attorney Grabel contributes to the non-profit Innocence Project and the Michigan State Bar Foundation's Access to Justice Fund.
- Driver’s License Restoration: Eligibility Requirements
18 August 2017
- Are Child Protective Services Deemed a Government Actor?
16 August 2017
- Juvenile (Younger than 17 Years of Age) and Shoplifting
14 August 2017
- When A Little Can Be Intoxication: Drunk Driving Laws for Minors in Michigan
11 August 2017
- The Blood Sample: The Difference Between Free Time or Jail Time
10 August 2017
- Michigan Drunk Driving Laws: Application is Crucial
9 August 2017
- The Legalization of Marijuana for Recreational Use in Michigan Could Soon be a Reality
31 July 2017
- Grabel and Associates Score Major Victory at Michigan Supreme Court
19 July 2017
- Medical Marijuana Licensure: The Risk and the Utility
17 July 2017