Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Appeals & Appellate
- Criminal Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all major cards and allow for payment plans by debit and/or credit cards.
- Contingent Fees
Contingent fees are not possible in criminal cases.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Each case has it's own unique set of facts. There is no blanket fee that could cover every case. I believe that it is not fair to the client to quote a fee over the phone. There are so many questions and concerns that can not be met over a casual call. It is always advisible to meet face to face. Only then can your questions be answered and confidence in your attorney established.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Asst. District Attorney
- District Attorney's Office 81st Judicial District
- Felony prosecutor exposed and versed in all areas of criminal practice from intake, grand jury, trial and appeal.
- Police Officer
- Bryan Police Department
- Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.A. / History
- Texas State Bar # 24030761
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map