- Arbitration & Mediation
- Real Estate Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- California 1980
- Florida 1969
- U.S. District Court, Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California 1980
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida 1970
- U.S. Supreme Court 1997
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado 2002
- University of Miami School of Law
- J.D (1969)
- cum laude; secretary of class; Associate Editor of the University of Miami Law Review; Executive Editor of the law school yearbook, Amicus Curie; Student Instructor in Research and Writing; Elected to the Bar and Gavel and Wig and Robe honorary societies; First place recipient of the Freshman Moot Court award; Secondplace national recipient of the Jessup International Moot Court competition
- University of Miami
- Activities: In 1971 and 1972, Mr. Lobel served as a director of the University of Miami Law Alumni Association, and from 1990 to 1996 Mr. Lobel served as a lawyer delegate to the Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference. He is a founder and past president of the Orange County Bankruptcy Forum and the California Bankruptcy Forum.
- Activities: In 1999, Mr. Lobel was the recipient of the First Annual Peter M. Elliot award, given to honor his “Outstanding Scholarship, Ethics and Service to the Orange County Bankruptcy Community.”
- Activities: In 1998, Mr. Lobel was an adjunct professor at the University of Miami Law School, teaching “Real Estate Bankruptcy” at the law school graduate level. He is presently a lecturer in the area of Real Estate Bankruptcy at the University of Southern California Law School.
- Activities: In 2005, Mr. Lobel was inducted into and became a Fellow of the prestigious American College of Bankruptcy ("ACB"), which honors exceptional bankruptcy professionals distinguished by their work, integrity and contributions to the administration of justice. The ACB employs the talents, resources and good will of its Fellows to promote professional excellence, collegiality, scholarship and access to justice.
- Activities: In 2006, Mr. Lobel became a member of the Dean’s Counsel of Chapman Law School.
Websites & Blogs
- William N. Lobel's Website Profile
- 9019 Bankruptcy Arbitration & Mediation Services LLC Website
Contact & Map