- Appeals & Appellate
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Securities Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Internal Investigations
- White Collar Crime/Criminal Defense
- Securities Enforcement
- Commercial Litigation
- Health Care
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Constitutional Law
- Appellate, Constitutional and Governmental Litigation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Bar of Connecticut
- Bar of New York
- New York
- K&L Gates
- Yale Law School
- Note Editor, Yale Law Journal
- Yale University
- Political Science
- University of California at Los Angeles
- UCLA ,magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
- Activities: Lecturer in Law, Columbia Law School. Mr. Loughlin has previously taught Civil Procedure, Evidence, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, and Legal Ethics at Columbia, Fordham, Rutgers, and Cardozo Law Schools.
- Activities: Co-author, with Judge Leonard B. Sand, Jed S. Rakoff, and others, of Modern Federal Jury Instructions .
- Activities: Recognized by peers as a SuperLawyer in the areas of Business Litigation and White Collar Crime.
- Activities: Co-chair, New York Regional Subcommittee, ABA White Collar Crime Committee.
- Activities: Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York. Previously served on Committee on Federal Courts and Criminal Courts Committee.
- Activities: Member, Federal Bar Council. Previously served on Second Circuit Courts Committee.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map