Listed for 25 consecutive years in The Best Lawyers in America©. Has the highest possible rating (AV) for both legal ability and ethics from The Martindale-Hubbell Legal Directory© past 30 plus consecutive years. Former President of American Immigration Lawyers Association's Texas, Oklahoma & New Mexico Chapter. Member of Founding Board of Trustees for the American Immigration Council, Washington, D.C. Founder of U.S. New and World Report's © Top Listed Immigration Law Firm, Winningham Stein & Basey. Recipient of Oklahoma State University’s 2017 Distinguished Alumni Award .
- Immigration Law
We do not charge any fee for a 30 minute consultation involving normal family or business related immigration matters. However for cases involving exceptional/complex immigration issues, we may quote and require a fee in advance of scheduling the initial consultation .
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Rather than bill our time at an hourly rate we can usually quote a "flat fee" for our legal services. This allows the client to know the agreed to attorney fee up front without having to worry an initial hourly estimate might eventually turn out to be much higher than estimated. Because a flat fee is customized for each client's matter it is not possible to quote such fee before personally evaluating each individual's case based on the initial consultation.
- 7th Circuit
- 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Member of the Founding Board of Trustees of the American Immigration Council, Washington, D.C.
- Winningham, Stein & Basey
- - Current
- American Immigration Lawyers Texas/Oklahoma/New Mexico Chapter
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. (1966) | Law
- Oklahoma State University - Stillwater
- B.S. (1963) | History - Political Science
- Honors: Distinguished Alumni Award for 2017
- Activities: Kappa Alpha Fraternity
- 2017 Distinguished Alumni
- Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma State Bar  # 9776
- - Current
- Activities: Bench and Bar Committee
- American Immigration Lawyers Association  # 115
- President Oklahoma/Texas/New Mexico Chapter
- U.S. Immigration Benefits for Foreign Investors
- Oklahoma Bar Journal
- U. S. Immigration Law 2016 , Moderator for Multiple Immigration Seminars for Oklahoma Lawyers