Providing high quality legal representation to a wide range of clients throughout the greater Los Angeles area since 1993. I offer reasonable and highly competitive hourly rates where applicable. Prenuptial Agreements and Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO) are expertly prepared for one flat fee. The best interests of the children are the focus of the courts and of my law practice. Once your family law matter has resolved, you will not be abandoned. If modifications of any support, child custody or visitation orders are needed in the future, contact my office to reopen your file. I was recently asked what types of medical malpractice cases I am willing to take. My answer? I take good cases. Unlike most other personal injury lawyers, I get the records reviewed by a qualified expert up front before any letters are sent or any case is filed. If I agree to take your case it's because I know it's good and I can make you money.
- Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Medical Malpractice cases are handled on a contingency fee basis.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
QDROs and Prenuptial Agreements are handled on a flat fee basis.
- George Washington Univ
- Undergraduate Degree
- Loyola Law School
- Law Degree
- Culver Marina Bar Association
- - Current
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- - Current
- California State Bar  # 167151
- - Current
- Q. Can a wife get half if she’s on section 8 and disability
- A: Get half of what? If you are referring to Community property, then yes, she is entitled to her one-half share of community property
- Q. Does my wife have rights to my family property that I will inherit when my 90yo mother passes before/after a divorce?
- A: Property acquired by inheritance is the separate property of the beneficiary. If that property is acquired during the marriage (before date of separation), and if community property is then used to make mortgage payments on that property or used to improve the property, increasing its value, the community may acquire a certain interest in the property. The property remains separate property, but the community may be entitled to some kind of reimbursement or percentage of interest in the property based on the community's contributions to mortgage payments and/or improvements.
- Q. If I'm a Mexican citizen and my mom died in CA without a will in place... can i claim her property?
- A: I would assume, 5 years after the fact, that her estate has already been probated and the property already distributed. This is assuming someone filed a probate action at the time of or shortly after her death. You should investigate that first.