Mr. Reese is a graduate of Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 1974, Dickinson School of Law, J.D., 1977, is a Member of Woolsack Society for Outstanding Academic Achievement, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Past Co-Chairman Family Law Section of the Lancaster Bar Association and has been in practice since 1977.
He formerly served as President of both the Lancaster Chapter of American Business Club and the Lancaster Mediation Center as well as serving on the Boards of the Penn State Club of Lancaster County and the Manheim Township Park and Recrestion.
Mr. Reese was one of the original six attorneys selected by the Court to act as a Child Custody Conference Officer, a position he held for several years.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- English: Spoken, Written
- Pennsylvania State University - Dickinson School of Law
- J.D. (1977)
- Lancaster Chapter of American Business Club
- Lancaster Mediation Center