(608) 663-5600Tap to Call This Lawyer
Teresa K Kobelt
- Business Law, Real Estate Law
Ethics and Professionalism
Jason Anthony Greller March 21, 2023
Attorney Kobelt's skills are only represented in the top percent of attorneys in the bar - that makes her one of the best attorneys in town.
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Teresa Kobelt represents businesses and individuals in contract and transactional matters, business start-ups, buy/sell agreements, operating agreements, real estate, commercial leases, employment contracts, trademark registrations, and a variety of other matters touching on business dealings. Teresa also handles litigation in business and contract disputes involving businesses or individuals, whether in civil court, appellate court, and arbitration.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Additional Practice Area
- Business and Contract Litigation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- Super Lawyer, Business Litigation
- Thomson Reuters
- Recognized as a Wisconsin Super Lawyer every year since 2011
- Best Lawyers in America©, 24th Edition, for Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Best Lawyers
- Women in the Law, Honoree
- Wisconsin Law Journal
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1003708
- Dane County Bar Association
- Director at Large
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Bartelt Grob, S.C.
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.