In the words of one of my recent clients, “I highly recommend Ms. Breslow. She provided superior representation, she is the one to hire to get the job done right.” Also, Avvo has given me a 10 star- Superb rating. I have spent over a decade in the courtroom- fighting for my clients getting them the best possible results. I am proud to say that I have dedicated my career to representing those charged with criminal offenses, making sure the system does not take advantage of them.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
Call for free consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Rutgers School of Law-Newark
- University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
- New Jersey State Bar # 001922003
- - Current
- How to Handle a Juvenile Case, Solo Practice, New Brunswick
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Solo Practice, New Jersey State
- Tara Breslow-Testa Esq.'s Website Profile
- The Law Office of Tara Breslow-Testa, Esq. Website
- Monmouth County Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog
- RECORD CLEANER
6 February 2018
- BAIL REFORM REGARDING DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
20 October 2017
- IS MARIJUANA LEGAL OR ILLEGAL IN NEW JERSEY?
17 July 2017
- DON’T GET TOO HIGH IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS: Underage Drinking and Public Intoxication By the Shore
1 July 2017
- TOO MUCH FUN: Getting in and Out of Trouble at Holmdel’s PNC Bank Art Center
16 June 2017
- Bodyslamming Congressmen Or Kissing Tennis Pros: Assault Simple And Aggravated, Second, Third And Fourth Degree.
1 June 2017
- New Jersey’s Medicinal Marijuana Program – Not a Get-Out-of-Jail Free Card for Recreational Users
25 April 2017
- Have You Been Charged with Shoplifting at Jersey Gardens Outlet in Tinton Falls or Monmouth Mall in Eatontown?
25 April 2017
- Facing Criminal Charges After a Night in a New Jersey Bar or Nightclub?
27 January 2017