Stephen Marc Truppe
- Business Law, Personal Injury
Prior to becoming a lawyer in 1977, I work for an a major earth moving equipment manufacturer and seller. There I learned something of equipment financing and collection. I learned more of the industry and because a service manager. I learned the economics of heavy industry, equipment financing, construction, warranty, and some construction.
As a lawyer I had a wide range of experience including divorce, collection, commercial litigation, international business relations, business formation, real estate acquisition, financing, corporate acquisition, business and personal injury litigation. I had mentors in and have worked in personal injury, subrogation, real estate development. I also was mentored by one of the state's leading trade secrets.
I am conversant in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Portuguese: Spoken
- Univ of California Santa Cruz
- Undergraduate Degree
- Whittier Coll School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 78197
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.