- Business Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Intellectual Property
- Securities Law
- Communications & Internet Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Corporate & Securities
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- B.S.B.A., Finance, with highest distinction
- University of Virginia School of Law
- Activities: Ms. Chandler is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the American Bar Association, and the San Antonio Young Lawyers Association. She is also a member of the Venture Capital Committee and the Committee on E-Commerce for the Texas Bar Association Business Law Section and is a member of the Private Equity and Venture Capital Committee of the Business Law Section of the American Bar Association.
- Activities: Ms. Chandler is the Chair-Elect of the Board of Directors of Family Services Association of San Antonio, where she also co-chairs the Program Evaluation Committee. She serves as a member of the Board of Directors for United Way's Masters Leadership Program, working to educate non-profit volunteer leadership for the future of the San Antonio community. She is a member of the San Antonio Technology Accelerator Initiative (SATAI) Board of Directors, where she developed the curriculum for the year long SATAI U educational program for entrepreneurs when serving as a co-chair for SATAI's Entrepreneur Alliance Committee and serves on the local selection committee for the State of Texas Emerging Technology Fund. Ms. Chandler also serves as the Secretary of the Advisory Council for University of Texas at San Antonio College of Engineering and is representing the interests of the local technology community on San Antonio's committee to select a sister city in China. Ms. Chandler is an active member of the Greater San Antonio Chamber of Commerce where her contributions have included serving as a member of the Steering Committee for Leadership San Antonio XXIX and graduating from and serving as Vice President of her Leadership San Antonio XXVIII class. Additionally, she is actively involved as a member of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), serving in general counsel capacity for the organization, and a member of the Boerne Chamber of Commerce.
Articles & Publications
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map