(707) 226-5150Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Arbitration & Mediation, Divorce, Family Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Area
- Collaborative Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Written
- Empire College School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude. Awarded the American Jurisprudence Award in Contracts and Torts.
- Napa County Collaborative Practice Group
- Vice President
- - Current
- Activities: We are a group of professionals who are committed to assisting parties to a dispute work on resolutions that do not include court advocacy. We look for common interests and goals and develop strategies for success. Please see our website at www.nccpg.org
- California State Bar  # 178155
- - Current
- Family Law Specialist
- California State Bar
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.