Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. / Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Scott C. Soady's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- How One Word Can Affect Your Estate Plan
21 October 2016
- How a Conservatorship Can Protect Your Assets
20 October 2016
- Is My Will Invalid if I Leave Nothing to My Children?
17 October 2016
- What Happens if My Trustee Does Not Carry Out My Wishes?
16 October 2016
- How an Estate Planning Attorney Can Help Protect Your Will or Trust
15 October 2016
- How Does My Estate Plan Affect Community Property?
14 October 2016
- How Much Discretion Does My Successor Trustee Have?
12 September 2016
- How Does Probate Work in California?
11 September 2016
- How Does a “Transfer on Death” Work for Securities?
10 September 2016
Contact & Map