Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. / Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Scott C. Soady's Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- How Much Discretion Does My Successor Trustee Have?
12 September 2016
- How Does Probate Work in California?
11 September 2016
- How Does a “Transfer on Death” Work for Securities?
10 September 2016
- Can My Family’s Creditors Go After My Trust?
9 September 2016
- How California Probate Guardianships for Minors Work
22 August 2016
- Can I Leave My Estate to Anyone I Want?
21 August 2016
- Does the Personal Representative of My Estate Get Paid?
20 August 2016
- Do I Really Need a Will if I am Under the Age of 30?
19 August 2016
- Estate Planning, Charitable Pledges, and Community Property
1 August 2016
Contact & Map