Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Scott C. Soady's Main Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- Scott C. Soady's Family Law Website Profile
- Doppelt and Forney, APLC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Is an Arbitration Agreement Enforceable After I Die?
8 August 2017
- How Different Powers of Attorney Can Affect Your Legal Rights
14 July 2017
- How California’s New “Digital Estate Planning” Law Affects You
13 July 2017
- California Legislature Clarifies Pour-Over Will Laws
11 July 2017
- Can My Spouse Benefit From My Pension if We are Separated?
10 July 2017
- How Estate Planning Affects Your Business Agreements With Family Members
9 July 2017
- Do Illegitimate Children Have Inheritance Rights Under California Law?
28 May 2017
- Can My Spouse Still Inherit if We are Legally Separated?
27 May 2017
- When is a Trust Not a Trust?
26 May 2017
- San Diego Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Ex-Wife Donates Kidney to Ex-Husband 20 Years After Divorce
9 January 2019
- Divorce Month
7 January 2019
- Should I get an Annulment in California?
24 December 2018
- Divorce: Is it Still Illegal in the Philippines?
20 December 2018
- What to Expect at Your Free Consultation with an Experienced Attorney
17 December 2018
- Should I Get a Prenup?
11 December 2018
- When is my Divorce Final?
7 December 2018
- 10 States with the Highest Divorce Price Tags
6 December 2018
- Firm Partner Roy Doppelt named a 2019 Super Lawyer
29 November 2018
Contact & Map