Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Scott C. Soady's Main Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- Scott C. Soady's Family Law Website Profile
- Doppelt and Forney, APLC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Is an Arbitration Agreement Enforceable After I Die?
8 August 2017
- How Different Powers of Attorney Can Affect Your Legal Rights
14 July 2017
- How California’s New “Digital Estate Planning” Law Affects You
13 July 2017
- California Legislature Clarifies Pour-Over Will Laws
11 July 2017
- Can My Spouse Benefit From My Pension if We are Separated?
10 July 2017
- How Estate Planning Affects Your Business Agreements With Family Members
9 July 2017
- Do Illegitimate Children Have Inheritance Rights Under California Law?
28 May 2017
- Can My Spouse Still Inherit if We are Legally Separated?
27 May 2017
- When is a Trust Not a Trust?
26 May 2017
- San Diego Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Is it Illegal to Cheat on your Spouse?
18 March 2019
- Couples in Scotland Who Choose Humanist Weddings are Least Likely to Divorce
13 March 2019
- How to Choose the Right Divorce Lawyer
7 March 2019
- Tips for Saving Money During a Divorce
27 February 2019
- Will I have to Pay My Spouse’s Attorney Fees?
21 February 2019
- Natalie Maines’ Husband to Request Over $60,000 in Monthly Support
20 February 2019
- Surviving Valentine’s Day
14 February 2019
- Should I Change Lawyers During My Divorce?
13 February 2019
- What is a Marital Settlement Agreement?
12 February 2019
Contact & Map