Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. / Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Scott C. Soady's Main Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- Scott C. Soady's Family Law Website Profile
- Doppelt & Forney, a Professional Law Corporation Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Is a Contract to Make a Will Legally Binding?
21 April 2017
- How Does a Reverse Mortgage Affect My Will or Trust?
20 April 2017
- Have You Talked to Your Family About Estate Planning?
19 April 2017
- Does Your Will Need a “Titanic” Clause?
18 April 2017
- Can a Special Needs Trust Help My Disabled Child?
11 March 2017
- Who Has the Right to Plan My Funeral?
10 March 2017
- Using a Trust to Manage Property in Different States
4 March 2017
- Will My Business Continue After My Death?
3 March 2017
- Do I Need to Amend My Trust Following a Divorce?
25 February 2017
- San Diego Divorce Lawyer Blog
- California Surrogate Loses Legal Battle for Custody in Headline-Making Case
28 March 2017
- Omitted Community Property Debts and Reimbursement in California
21 March 2017
- Seniors, Retirement, and Spousal Support in California Divorce Cases
14 March 2017
- California Woman’s Case for Support Lacks Essential Proof of Man’s Intent to Enter into Contract
7 March 2017
- California Court Allows Father to Seek Restraining Order Against Mother’s New Boyfriend
21 February 2017
- Wife’s Motions that ‘Purposely Delayed and Frustrated’ Case Trigger Award of Attorney’s Fees
21 February 2017
- California Appeals Court Reverses Marital Estate Division Order That Including Duplicative Award to the Wife
14 February 2017
- California Mother Not Allowed to Use Privileged Information from Father’s Therapy in Custody and Visitation Case
7 February 2017
- Beverly Hills Mom’s Support from ‘Best Friend’ Didn’t Count as Income in Child Support Case
24 January 2017
Contact & Map