Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Scott C. Soady's Main Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- Scott C. Soady's Family Law Website Profile
- Doppelt and Forney, APLC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Is an Arbitration Agreement Enforceable After I Die?
8 August 2017
- How Different Powers of Attorney Can Affect Your Legal Rights
14 July 2017
- How California’s New “Digital Estate Planning” Law Affects You
13 July 2017
- California Legislature Clarifies Pour-Over Will Laws
11 July 2017
- Can My Spouse Benefit From My Pension if We are Separated?
10 July 2017
- How Estate Planning Affects Your Business Agreements With Family Members
9 July 2017
- Do Illegitimate Children Have Inheritance Rights Under California Law?
28 May 2017
- Can My Spouse Still Inherit if We are Legally Separated?
27 May 2017
- When is a Trust Not a Trust?
26 May 2017
- San Diego Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Rudy Giuliani’s Tumultuous Divorce
13 November 2018
- Does a Big Wedding Mean a Happier Marriage?
6 November 2018
- Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces
2 November 2018
- Halloween: Co-parenting Doesn’t Have to be Scary
31 October 2018
- What are Temporary Orders?
26 October 2018
- 8 Risk Factors for Divorce
25 October 2018
- Who gets the Pet in a Divorce?
22 October 2018
- Netflix Cheating: Are you Guilty of Steaming without your Partner?
18 October 2018
- Millenials are Lowering the Divorce Rate
17 October 2018
Contact & Map