Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. | Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Scott C. Soady's Main Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- Scott C. Soady's Family Law Website Profile
- Doppelt and Forney, APLC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Is an Arbitration Agreement Enforceable After I Die?
8 August 2017
- How Different Powers of Attorney Can Affect Your Legal Rights
14 July 2017
- How California’s New “Digital Estate Planning” Law Affects You
13 July 2017
- California Legislature Clarifies Pour-Over Will Laws
11 July 2017
- Can My Spouse Benefit From My Pension if We are Separated?
10 July 2017
- How Estate Planning Affects Your Business Agreements With Family Members
9 July 2017
- Do Illegitimate Children Have Inheritance Rights Under California Law?
28 May 2017
- Can My Spouse Still Inherit if We are Legally Separated?
27 May 2017
- When is a Trust Not a Trust?
26 May 2017
- San Diego Divorce Lawyer Blog
- Considering Divorce? Here’s the First Thing You Need to Do
17 May 2019
- What is a Sleep Divorce?
16 May 2019
- Should I Get an Online Divorce?
10 May 2019
- Wendy Williams & Kevin Hunter
9 May 2019
- Does Filing for Divorce Before my Spouse Put Me at an Advantage?
3 May 2019
- Adele and Husband to Separate
2 May 2019
- 3 Biggest Reasons Couples Get Divorced
10 April 2019
- Woman to Receive $150,000 in Child Support
3 April 2019
- Trouble in Paradise for Nicolas Cage
1 April 2019
Contact & Map