Claimed Lawyer ProfileLII GoldBlawgsearch
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
Free in-office consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Central District Court
- Southern Disctrict Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of San Diego School of Law
- University of California - San Diego
- B.A. / Political Science
- Honors: Graduated with honors
- California State Bar # 239131
- San Diego County Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Scott C. Soady's Main Website Profile
- Law Offices of Scott C. Soady, APC Website
- Scott C. Soady's Family Law Website Profile
- Roy M. Doppelt And Associates, APC Website
- San Diego Estate Planning Lawyer Blog
- Do I Have to Pay Taxes After I Die?
26 November 2016
- Rise in Alzheimer’s, Dementia Deaths Emphasize Importance of Estate Planning
25 November 2016
- Can My Spouse Contest My Will?
23 November 2016
- How Property Co-Ownership May Complicate Estate Planning
22 November 2016
- Can I Forgive a Debt in My Will?
7 November 2016
- Is it a Bad Idea to Write My Own Will?
5 November 2016
- Who Can Bring a Wrongful Death Lawsuit?
4 November 2016
- Does a “No Contest” Clause Prevent Someone From Claiming a Trust is Actually Valid?
28 October 2016
- Can “Undue Influence” Lead to a Conservatorship?
27 October 2016
- San Diego Divorce Lawyer Blog
- California Wife Entitled to Compensation After Husband’s Waiver of Military Pension Cuts off Payments
22 November 2016
- California Father’s Failed Appeal Demonstrates the Risks of ‘Going it Alone’ in Your Family Law Case
15 November 2016
- What a Forged Deed May Mean for the Property Division in Your California Divorce
8 November 2016
- California Court Says Wife Can Pursue Claim for Community Assets Spent on Husband’s Property
1 November 2016
- California Husband Who Slept Through His Trial Not Allowed to Re-try Property Division Issues
25 October 2016
- Southern California Wife’s Use of Undue Influence over Husband Wipes Out Couple’s Settlement Agreement
18 October 2016
- California Husband’s Election of Disability Pay over Military Retirement Pay Didn’t Wipe Out Wife’s Right to Receive Payment
11 October 2016
- Determining Your Child’s Legal “Home” State and Whether You Can File for Custody in California
4 October 2016
- California Court Interprets Agreement’s ‘Cohabitation’ Language to Require ‘Committed Relationship’
27 September 2016
Contact & Map