- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Private Businesses
- Mergers and Acquisitions
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Cornell Law School
- Institute of International and Comparative Law
- Paris, France
- The College of William and Mary
- with high honors
- Oregon State Bar # 033284
- Activities: U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, D.C.
- Activities: February 2000 to August 2000 – Professional Staff Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment, Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure.
- Activities: October 1997 to February 2000 –Senior Legislative Assistant, Congressman Sherwood Boehlert.
- Activities: U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C.
- Activities: December 1995 to October 1997 –Special Assistant to the Director, Office of Nonproliferation and National Security.
- Activities: April 1994 to December 1995 –Congressional Liaison/Analyst, Office of Chief Financial Officer.
- Activities: June 1992 to April 1994 –Budget Analyst/Assistant to Director, Office of Chief Financial Officer.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map