Samuel K. Darling is a general civil litigator whose practice emphasizes divorce, employment, and real estate law. Mr. Darling's legal experience also includes landlord tenant disputes, land use issues, personal injury, construction defect matters, creditor law, and business law.
Mr. Darling received his bachelor's degree from Columbia University in 2002. In 2007 he earned his law degree cum laude from the University of Minnesota, where he graduated on the Dean's List with an "A" Average and was a Royal Stone Scholarship Recipient, a member of several student organizations, and a moot court Best Brief Nominee.
Mr. Darling began his legal career with Ogden Murphy Wallace's Central Washington offices. Prior to practicing law, he taught in the Jiangsu province of China.
Mr. Darling spends his leisure time with family and friends and singing in his church's praise and worship team.
- Employment Law
- Real Estate Law
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$150 per hour
- 9th Circuit
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- Honors: cum laude, graduated on "Dean's List with A Average," Royal Stone Scholarship recipient, moot court best brief nominee
- Columbia University
- Snohomish County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Child Witnesses in Family Law
- Snohomish County Bar News
- Right to Trim Overhanging Branches from Neighboring Yard
- Snohomish County Bar Association News