I have successfully represented clients in litigation, probate contests, real estate transactions, both commercial and residential, was listed in Who's Who in American Law
Students, and pride myself on fair representation which keeps my satisfied clients coming back when they are in need of legal services.
I have also worked diligently on behalf of my business clients in forming Corporations, LLC's, and buying and selling commercial real estate.
Every client gets my personal attention and phone calls and emails are responded to within 24 hours or sooner.
- Real Estate Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Municipal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Elder Law
- Traffic Tickets
- Criminal Law
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My fees are reasonable and upon meeting my client I discuss fees they can expect to pay both for my service and fees required for filing, incorporation, etc.
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- St. John's University School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Best Lawyers for New Jersey Families 2018 List
- New Jersey Family Magazine
- Pennsylvania State Bar # 323339
- - Current
- New Jersey State Bar # 029851997
- - Current
- Ryan Dornish Law Office