Rollie R Hanson
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense, Consumer Law ...
Attorney Rollie R. Hanson graduated from the University of Wisconsin (UW) Madison Law School and was admitted to the State Bar of Wisconsin in May, 1986 as well as the Western District of Wisconsin. He was admitted to the Eastern District of Wisconsin in June, 1986. He received a J.D. degree from UW Madison Law School and a B.A. from the University of Minnesota in 1985. He also earned an Associate degree from the University of Baraboo in1 978. Rollie is a member the Milwaukee Bar Association, the Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Creditors Rights Section and the Elder Law Section of the State Bar of Wisconsin. He is also a member of the National Association of Consumer Advocates, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. Rollie graduated from Portage High School in Portage, Wisconsin in 1972. He served two years in the United States Marine Corp and received an Honorable Discharge in 1975. He has lived in Milwaukee since 1988, enjoys music, playing drums and Summerfest.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- University of Wisconsin - Madison
- J.D. (1986)
- University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
- B.A. (1985) | English
- Milwaukee Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense & Estate Planning Law Firm
- Wisconsin Bankruptcy News
- Admin Blog Post Capabilities: Post with edited publish date
November 15, 2021
- Can my medical license be suspended if I get a DWI?
February 17, 2021
- Bronx pedestrian dies 5 days after collision with city bus
November 12, 2020
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.