Robin Elizabeth Rollins

Robin Elizabeth Rollins

Chickasaw Nation Legal Division
  • Gov & Administrative Law
  • Chickasaw Nation Tribal Jurisdiction, Oklahoma
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Assistant General Counsel for the Chickasaw Nation in Ada, Oklahoma. Practice includes in-house counsel only. Practice not open to the general public.

Practice Area
    Gov & Administrative Law
    Government Contracts
  • Not Currently Accepting Clients
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Chickasaw Nation Tribal Jurisdiction
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Oklahoma Bar Association
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Byng Municipal Court
East Central University
B.S. | Legal Studies
Placeholder image for education.
University of Oklahoma College of Law
J.D. (2001) | Law
Honors: American Jurisprudence Award
University of Oklahoma College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Oklahoma Bar Association  # 19366
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Assistant Attorney General
Byng Municipal Court
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. Missing tribal court not knowing court date when it was changed and never received letter for the new date...
A: If it was a guardianship hearing, you will most likely not get in trouble. Many parents with children in guardianships do not appear in court. However, your failure to appear at court hearings could be detrimental to you in the future. If there comes a time when you would like the children returned to you, the judge may take into account how many court hearings you have attended. On the other hand, guardianships are generally reviewed only once or twice a year, so don't miss the next one. Go to the Court house and make sure the court clerk puts your current address and mailing address (if different) in the case file. That way, you will never miss another hearing.

On another note, your aunt probably didn't file child support on you. It was probably requested by the guardian ad litem, which is the attorney for the child.

Good luck to you in future hearings.
... Read More
Q. Okla Bureau of Investigation lab: Are their results valid for controlled subs. in tribal court?
A: Hello,

The answer to your question is, yes. The OBI's lab is generally used for most cases throughout Oklahoma, including tribal courts. This discussion does not constitute legal advice, and it is recommended that you speak with your personal attorney regarding this matter.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
the Chickasaw Nation
PO Box 1548
Ada, OK 74821
Telephone: (580) 436-7233
Monday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM (Today)
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: In-house counsel only. Not open to the public.
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.