Robert SetterboWilkinson & Finkbeiner LLP
- Family Law, Divorce, Juvenile Law ...
- California, Massachusetts
Robert Bradley Setterbo II, Esq.’s practice has focused on Family Law and Domestic Relations cases for approximately 7 years in Boston and New Bedford, MA. serving the counties of Suffolk, Bristol, Plymouth, Essex, Middlesex, Worcester, Norfolk, and Barnstable. He has successfully handled Divorces, Child Custody, Visitation, Division of Assets and Debt, Spousal Support (alimony), Child Support, Relocations, Grandparent Visitation, Restraining Orders, and many other issues. Robert has personally handled dozens of cases from intake, through law and motion, hearings and requests for temporary orders, short trials and long trials, post-judgment modification motions and requests for relief. He has the kind of experience that you want handling your Family Law or Domestic Relations case in Boston, Massachusetts. Robert earned his Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law where he was a member of USD’s National Mock Trial Team, competing in tournaments across the country. Prior to entering law school, he earned his Bachelor’s of Science in General Biology at the University of California, San Diego, with a minor in Law and Society. Robert is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as well as California. Robert is a proud member of the South Shore (Massachusetts) community, and participates in volunteer opportunities whenever possible.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of San Diego School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Activities: USD National Mock Trial Team
- University of California - San Diego
- B.S. (2005)
- State Bar of California  # 265152
- Massachussetts Board of Bar Overseers  # #568907
- Boston Child Custody Attorney
- Wilkinson & Finkbeiner, LLP
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.