Robert Fishback has worked as a former prosecutor (1991-1999), former bank attorney, and former insurance defense attorney. These experiences are put into practice every day in this practice. Robert Fishback has participated in over 70 jury trials, and over 100 Family Law trials in his career. This firm has the experience to help clients through what can be a difficult legal process.
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
Our Family Law Consultation Fee is $100.00.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
On Personal Injuries only. We have obtained some good settlements on personal injury cases. In some cases, we reduce the percentage of recovery that is authorized by the Florida Bar.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (1989) | Law
- Honors: Participated in the Prosecution Clinic in Hillsborough County while attending Law School. Clerked at Bradham & Bennett, P.A. (insurance defense), Duval County State Attorney's Office and Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Activities: Member Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1986) | English
- Honors: Presidential Recognition award; Pledge of the Semester 1984
- Activities: Secretary IFC: Phi Delta Theta Scholarship Chairman; Social Chairman
- Recognition Stop the Violence Recognition Banquet
- El Beth El Development Center, Inc.
- Jacksonville Bar Association